Day one of Re-Do!

Well, this is officially day one of no-nonsense daily measuring, counting *everything*, actually using my gym membership every day from now on. I'm going to a wedding in August and I was just dubbed a bridesmaid for next year in a June wedding. Now that I finally have some real goals to shoot for I need to get my rear in gear.

Any tips to stay focused?

Replies

• slacker75
    slacker75 Posts: 78 Member
    Good Luck...and when you find the tips to stay focused, please share them with me :laugh:
  • AniaSie
    AniaSie Posts: 6 Member
    This may be a bit drastic for some, especially if you don't live alone or are not comfortable sharing it with your loved ones... Pictures. It helped me get motivated, and now it became a habit and I no longer need the pictures. On my bathroom mirror and the fridge I put "at my worst" and "where I want to be" pictures. It really helped, especially when I would aimlessly wonder to the fridge to "find something, not sure what". As far as sticking to your gym routine - make plans with a gym buddy, even if it's just someone you met there. Agree on days you'll meet - it will help you go even if you don't feel like it. Good luck!
  • kitxkatxkai
    kitxkatxkai Posts: 26
    The only hard part about taking pictures of my body and posting them around... I live with my dad. LOL
    But I do work both my jobs with women who go to the same gym I do. I just need to stop finding excuses to not go with them.