FitBit vs Jawbone UP?

Options
I'm thinking of getting a tracker for steps/sleep/etc. Both the FitBit and the UP seem like good choices and both around the same price, so I'm curious if any of you have had experience with either or both devices. What did you like and dislike about one or both of them? Would you advise someone to get one over the other? Thank you!

Replies

• lpbm5
    lpbm5 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Posting to follow, I'm in the same predictament. I'm nervous to lose the Fitbit one, like the Flex and Jawbone, but their reviews aren't as good. I don't want the Bodymedia b/c it is just too big for my liking.
  • psm450
    psm450 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I had a Jawbone Up, it died and it seems like many of them are. I have a FitBit Flex now and I like the design a lot better. Its slim, light and has a very simple display. The app for the Flex is better as well
  • QueenofScott
    QueenofScott Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I have the Flex and love it! Tech reviews I read before its release to the public gave the edge to the Flex. I was debating between it and the Up, as well.
  • lukewind
    lukewind Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I have been using a fitbit one and its been great. I just ordered the new wrist version they came out with. But I would recommend the fitbit as it has more support from third party apps and such since its way more popular then the jawbone.