I am really struggling to keep motivated!

Options
I'd love some support from another MFP user who might also be struggling with keeping going with all this. Originally i lost 2 stone about a year and a half a go, but in the last six months i have regained about half of that and am feeling really depressed about it!

If there is anyone who wants some mutual support, please email me! :smile:

Replies

• lisahhjayne14
    lisahhjayne14 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi :)

I'm in the exact same position as you! I'm just trying to start again after loosing all motivation and putting a lot of weight back on. x
  • MarthaNina
    MarthaNina Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Nice to know im not the only one!! I really want to keep it up this time! xx
  • morgansbeach
    morgansbeach Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Some days are good and some days are not so good..............Had a not so good one today and ate too much choccy.
    I have to keep on reminding myself that I am giving myself the best present ever - health!
    Just remember the weight you HAVE lost. We are all human and not perfect. Pick yourself up and go for it. Every time you try you are getting closer to the person who you really want to be.
    Keep on keeping on!
  • mistyg07
    mistyg07 Posts: 29
    Options
    I just posted a topic on here about this. The last 2 weeks have been super stressful and crazy for me. I am trying to get back on track but its hard and tiresome. Some days I just want to quit. But one thing that helps me try to push through it is the fact i have lost 26 pounds so far and so many ppl have told me how much they can see a difference and how well I look. It helps but not much, LOL. I try to remember why I am doing it and my trainer told me that if I have an off day to not let it discourage me but to just do the next day better. Hun I feel ya and if you want to add me as a friend and we can help support each other please do. It is super hard and I hope I get some responses to my post that will help me get back on track. Hopefully if you have someone to support you at home, have them mention to you to try to make better choices. I have to tell my husband to be nice about it but he does help me to get back on it. Maybe that will help.