Anyone done the 30 Day Shred more then once?

Options
I finished it about a month ago and I love the results I got. I was thinking about starting it a second time. I was just wondering if anyone had done it more than once what your results were like the 2nd time around? Similar to the 1st time or not as good because your body was familar with it?

I lost 12 lbs doing it last time and another 11 lbs since finishing. I would love similar results this go around but was just wondering what other people experienced.

Replies

• jaezee
    jaezee Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi...could you please share what the "Shred" is....
  • funnygrrl
    funnygrrl Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I'd be interested in knowing as well. I was thinking of doing a second round myself, it's hard for me to find somewhere to do the strength element that I think is so important to weight loss....
  • mrsw510
    mrsw510 Posts: 169
    Options
    Hi...could you please share what the "Shred" is....

The 30 day shred is one of Jillian Micheals workout dvds. It combines Strength, cardio, and ab training into a 20 minute workout. It works great and is inexpensive ( about $9 at most stores)
  • beautyqueen1979
    beautyqueen1979 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Not yet - but I plan to. I'm currently on level 2. Once I get to a point I feel able to do level 3 I'm going back to level 1 with heavier weight and plan to try and follow Natalie rather than Anita. Going to continue to use it as it's the only time I do crunches etc within my work outs during the week. I just plan to continue to mix it up as I progress!
  • spersephone
    spersephone Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I did it recently and lost no weight because I'm pretty much where I want to be. But it was wonderful for strength. I plan to do it again shortly but I only expect it to increase my strength again because I focus mainly on cardio exercises as a general rule. The weights are wonderful in this series.
  • Magenta15
    Magenta15 Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    i've also seen on other threads that when it gets too easy or starts to not be enough people will either rotate the levels or double up, so like do a round of level 3 followed by level 1, when thats easy, level 3 followed by level 2 and so on :)