Leftover Salmon! Need recipe for dinner tonight!

Options
I have leftover grilled salmon from last night...

Any ideas on what I can use it for tonight????

I desperately need a dinner idea!

Replies

• suzyharlan1
    Options
    First, I boil whole wheat noodles. Then, I saute a few veggies in a little olive oil and white wine (last time I used mushrooms, broccolini, fresh corn, carrots and peas - stuff I had in the fridge). Use whatever veggies you like or have on hand. Then I mix in the leftover salmon and noodles, heat through and salt and pepper to taste. It's pretty healthy and yummy.
  • Robin1109
    Robin1109 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    This might be a little late but I just discovered an awesome dipping sauce for plain broiled or grilled salmon. All you need is Chobani Greek yogurt - fat free and Grey Poupon coarse grain mustard (any coarse grain will do). You mix about 1/4 Tsp of the mustard for every 1 Tsp of yogurt (more or less to your taste). I sauteed a bed of spinach, placed the broiled salmon on top, and used this sauce to dip it all. Sooooooo yummy and not bad at all!
  • needhams
    needhams Posts: 16
    Options
    make salmon fish cakes, simple , mash salmon up add some mashed potatoe and garlic grill under grill till cooked ,add salt or pepper before during or at table they are filling and tasty
  • mommydinasaur
    Options
    Thank you!!!!!!!!