Muahh!!

Options
TamTastic
TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
I just wanted to say hello to everyone since I've been gone all day! Hope all is great and that you had a lovely day and all feel great about yourselves!! :flowerforyou:

:heart:
-Tam

Replies

• TamTastic
    Options
    I just wanted to say hello to everyone since I've been gone all day! Hope all is great and that you had a lovely day and all feel great about yourselves!! :flowerforyou:

:heart:
    -Tam
  • CrystalBella
    CrystalBella Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    awe! i haven't really been around either... stupid busy schedule! :grumble:

but I :heart: you all!
  • sheristeele
    Options
    THANKS.. needed some uplifting
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    I havent been on much either. BUSY day at work. Just got done doin TaeBo Amped Full throttle goin to walk the dog and then relax. Everybody have a good weekend! I dont have internet at home yet so Im typing this on my phone. : ( Had to remove something from food journal and thought Id say hello and have a nice weekend! MUUUAAAAHHH!! LUV U ALL!
  • vldowd
    vldowd Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    It's been a great day! I've gotten alot accomplished today. Now I'm drinking a nice glass of wine and winding down. How is your vacation going?
  • TamTastic
    Options
    It's been a great day! I've gotten alot accomplished today. Now I'm drinking a nice glass of wine and winding down. How is your vacation going?

Not on vacation yet. I leave this coming Tuesday. You're all still stuck with me until then!! :laugh:
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options

Not on vacation yet. I leave this coming Tuesday. You're all still stuck with me until then!! :laugh:

Where are you going?

I'm flying out to Montreal tomorrow, and I got a terrible hair cut!!! Waaaa!!!! I know I sound like a baby, but you've got great hair - you know how vital it is to "the look".... :cry: :cry: :cry:
  • TamTastic
    Options

Where are you going?

I'm flying out to Montreal tomorrow, and I got a terrible hair cut!!! Waaaa!!!! I know I sound like a baby, but you've got great hair - you know how vital it is to "the look".... :cry: :cry: :cry:

We are going to Oregon from July 1-6 to visit my family and then to Santa Barbara, CA from the 6-9 to visit my father-in-law and his wife. It should be nice! Only part I am dreading is the 5:30 am flight out of JFK on Tuesday morning! We will have to leave around 2:45 to get to long-term parking by 4ish! :sick: :sick: Luckily with the time change, it get's us into Portland a little after 11:00 AM..so we will have plenty of time to see some family and get to bed early that night!!

Thanks about my hair but I am actually cutting it on Sunday due to it thinning a little lately, I think due to my drastic weight loss. Even though I didn't starve or do it unhealthy at all, I'm sure losing 90 lbs in 10 months has changed my whole body chemistry. I have been making sure to take multi-vitamins lately and get enough iron, protein and fat...so hopefully that will help. I am cutting it pretty short too until it thickens out again. :sad: :sad:
  • AJCM
    Options

Where are you going?

We are going to Oregon from July 1-6 to visit my family and then to Santa Barbara, CA from the 6-9 to visit my father-in-law and his wife. It should be nice! Only part I am dreading is the 5:30 am flight out of JFK on Tuesday morning! We will have to leave around 2:45 to get to long-term parking by 4ish! :sick: :sick: Luckily with the time change, it get's us into Portland a little after 11:00 AM..so we will have plenty of time to see some family and get to bed early that night!!

Thanks about my hair but I am actually cutting it on Sunday due to it thinning a little lately, I think due to my drastic weight loss. Even though I didn't starve or do it unhealthy at all, I'm sure losing 90 lbs in 10 months has changed my whole body chemistry. I have been making sure to take multi-vitamins lately and get enough iron, protein and fat...so hopefully that will help. I am cutting it pretty short too until it thickens out again. :sad: :sad:

Ohh yeah, I did read about this!! The flight shouldn't be too bad - just transfer the baby to his car seat, no?

Careful cutting your hair (kidding - I'm still ticked)... with curls a cute shoulder length cut would look great (and you could go one of those thick scarf/head bands)...
    :flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    Options

Where are you going?

Ohh yeah, I did read about this!! The flight shouldn't be too bad - just transfer the baby to his car seat, no?

Careful cutting your hair (kidding - I'm still ticked)... with curls a cute shoulder length cut would look great (and you could go one of those thick scarf/head bands)...

Yeah, I am hoping a shorter cut..maybe layered a bit..will give my hair a little more body right now!! I love hairbands! I bet your hair looks really good!! Sometimes a shorter do is nicer for the summer. Just think, by the time Fall comes, it will have grown out quite a bit!

Yeah, the flight will be OK....just a tiring day for us! :)
  • AJCM
    Options

Where are you going?

Yeah, I am hoping a shorter cut..maybe layered a bit..will give my hair a little more body right now!! I love hairbands! I bet your hair looks really good!! Sometimes a shorter do is nicer for the summer. Just think, by the time Fall comes, it will have grown out quite a bit!

Yeah, the flight will be OK....just a tiring day for us! :)

That will be cute! Do you ever use a straightening iron (I realized how crazy that question was - you have a BABY at home - no time for ironing one's hair!!!).

Enjoy your trip and Santa Barbra!!! We are going to San Diego for a week in July, and I can't wait!! :flowerforyou:
  • cp005e
    cp005e Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Hey Tami - where are you headed in Oregon? My DH grew up in Coos Bay, and we are headed out to Portland in a couple of weeks for a friend's wedding. I :heart: Oregon in the summer!
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Hey Tami - where are you headed in Oregon? My DH grew up in Coos Bay, and we are headed out to Portland in a couple of weeks for a friend's wedding. I :heart: Oregon in the summer!

We will be anywhere from an hour to two hours away from Portland while there (depending on whether we stay at my dads or granparents). I was born in Lebanon, OR and raised in Albany, OR and my grandparents live in Woodburn. I do miss it! It is wonderful in the summer. My dad will talk about it being "muggy" sometimes but he has NO idea how humid and gross it gets HERE in Northeast! We were there last August and it was SO nice! Perfect weather.