Pls help me decide - Insanity (again) or Body Revolution?

Options
I'm so undecided what to do next between Insanity (Shaun T) and Body Revolution (Jillian Michael).

I am currently doing 6 Week 6 Pack which I'll finish in 10 days time. I started it immediately I finished Insanity. (I have done the 30DS) :wink:

I loved the feeling of accomplishment after an insanity workout, the sweaty floor and even lying in a heap on the floor, but knowing that "I could so do this again" :laugh: It was awesome :love:

I've not done Body Revolution before but I've seen badass success pictures of people who have done it.

I know lifting is great and all that (I'll soon create a thread on "Which barbell should I use?") :laugh: but this thread is a vote between Insanity and Body Revolution.

I'll keep the poll open for a week then go with the MAJORITY.

Thanks y'all :drinker:

Replies

• Microfiber
    Microfiber Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    :tongue:
  • mummum2
    mummum2 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    I have just started the Body Revolution - Started on Phase 1 on Monday so Saturday end of my first week! I love it as I also did Ms Michaels 30 DS. So I vote for BR. Good luck with whatever you choose!
  • chicanita91
    chicanita91 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I'm doing ripped in 30 right now, and moving on to Insanity once again after, you can't beat that feeling of accomplishment after!
  • Microfiber
    Options
    Poll at the moment
    Body Revolution: 1
    Insanity: 1

I hope the final result won't be a tie :laugh:
  • Microfiber
    Options
    :tongue:
  • slimiranda
    slimiranda Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Im on week 9 of body revolution and i love it!! Its like going to a real exercise class and you never get bored as you move on so quickly!! I have never done insanity but checked it out before i chose. but i vote body revolution

Good luck!
  • Microfiber
    Options
    Thank you. It's still a tie. Some peeps are voting via PM. :smile:
  • jecka93
    jecka93 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    I've only done Insanity, but I've heard about BR and thought about it . :)
    Anyway, I say Insanity, due to the fact Im doing it and love it! :D
  • rogersgale
    rogersgale Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    i am doing insanity now but like you ,saw some badass sucess pic of body revolution thats what i am going to do next.
  • Microfiber
    Options
    Blimey - it's still a tie :laugh: :laugh: At this rate, I'll have to do 'em both - one in the morning and one in the evening :laugh: :laugh:
  • LizRodmell
    LizRodmell Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    insanity! everyone lol. i live it. nearly finished my second round and have seen huge results.

have you considered asylum. tgats my next step i think live
  • Microfiber
    Options

have you considered asylum.

I've heard of it. Not considering yet. Insanity is currently in the lead :drinker:
  • AnguishLanguish
    AnguishLanguish Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I'm doing Insanity and I love it, so i'm going to vote for: INSANITY!
  • Microfiber
    Options
    Insanity is still topping the poll :drinker:
  • jolodo
    jolodo Posts: 24
    Options
    Body Revolution - love JM's training:happy:
  • bauer1971
    bauer1971 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Body Revolution!! On week 7..i love it!
  • LisaMfit4life
    LisaMfit4life Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm in the middle of Insanity and have never tried Body Revolution, but just knowing that I've gotten this far has been great. I really can't imagine any other program this intense with such great success stories. Shaun T has a new program coming out at the end of June called Focus T25. I've seen the previews and it's a workout done in just 25 minutes a day. I can't wait and am so excited, because it's my follow up when I am done with Insanity. I've done several of Jillian Michaels DVDs, but personally I've had more success with other programs. I'm not saying that her DVD's are bad I think it just depends on a person's personal preference. Take care.
    Lisa:smile:
  • Apeck87
    Apeck87 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    As someone who has done both I strongly recommend insanity! Body revolution felt like jillian recycled all of the exercises into one log program. Good luck!
  • Apeck87
    Apeck87 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    As someone who has done both I strongly recommend insanity! Body revolution felt like jillian recycled all of the exercises into one log program. Good luck!
  • Samenamenewlook
    Samenamenewlook Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Insanity! I've done both and results were much slower with Jillian. I would saw Body Revolution is a slower pace, maybe for more new exercisers. I would go with Insanity again or Insanity Asylum