Advocare

Options
Just curious if anyone has done a 24 day challenge along with MFP and if so what do you think?

Replies

• mackemom
    mackemom Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    yep...very expensive, not a lot of change...to me, it would've been smarter to spend all that $$$ on fresh veggies and fruits and lean meats....just my 2 cents....;-)
  • thatchuck
    thatchuck Posts: 3
    Options
    I had great success with Advocare. Using Myfitnesspal along with the challenge really helped me stay on track . All people are different, you just need to find that motivator to get you on the right track
  • jessicahansen378
    jessicahansen378 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    i start my 24 DC on monday.
  • toastis
    toastis Posts: 6
    Options
    Just curious if anyone has done a 24 day challenge along with MFP and if so what do you think?

I am in process of the 24 day challenge. It's a little costly, however I can honestly say I haven't felt this amazing in years. I have so much energy... To me it's worth the money and expense, because I feel the difference. I didn't even follow the plan exactly and I have lost inches and pounds.
  • kittyhasclaws
    kittyhasclaws Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    It's a load of a waste of money. All it is doing is what you should be doing anyway: eating right, drinking water and exercising. Except they add in very expensive supplements that aren't necessary. And detoxing is BS. Not to mention they'll try to rope you into selling the crap, and you're likely to lose money doing it.
  • AlenaKayV
    AlenaKayV Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I attempted it and huge waste of money most of the people who have positive things to say about it are selling it and it was hard for me to find unbiased reviews of the products. The only thing that was any good was the energy drinks they gave me a ton of energy and helped me feel motivated.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!