50lbs lost with pics!

Options
KellySue67
KellySue67 Posts: 1,006 Member
Well, this is my story~ I have been on this site for quite some time, but never got really serious about my weight loss until after my grandson was born- December 23, 2012. I just ate for stress, boredom or whatever. My hubby is a big guy and sometimes I think I ate to keep up with him. I have to say, I am quite embarrassed about a couple of these pictures. I can't believe I was that big. Now, be kind because I still have a long way to go, but I love the changes I am seeing so far, and I love the way I feel. I have more energy and can do so much more than I ever used to be able to.

July 1, 2012- appox. 270lbs
36c6b319-9504-4bf7-8477-7cf5e8fce97d_zps492af3d5.jpg

Christmas 2012- approx. 260
37f0b132-01bf-4781-8f55-9d3820778054_zps87ebd500.jpg

Today 5/28/2013- 218lbs
3c594a0e-4da9-4398-b63e-f325c985e39c_zpsdcb6fae6.jpg

Replies

• mandylgibbs
    mandylgibbs Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    YES! You look incredible! You don't realize how much 50 lbs is until you see it. You should be so very proud of yourself.
  • daisymae850
    daisymae850 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!! Keep up the good work!
  • Pearsquared
    Pearsquared Posts: 1,656 Member
    Options
    What an amazing difference! You're looking so good. (:
  • kizzyb1977
    kizzyb1977 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Excellent job! Keep up the great work!
  • 1diggs
    1diggs Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    You look great
  • pnuthaymama
    Options
    You are doing great! You look great too. I'm waiting for the day that I can say I've lost 50 lbs. Keep up the good fight!
  • craziecritter
    craziecritter Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    You are looking fantastic. What a true inspiration and motivator for all of us. Thanks so much for posting. I love seeing the before and after pics, it gives me hope and encouragement on this journey.
  • lilunsure
    lilunsure Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Wow! Fantastic job.... keep it up! You look GREAT!
  • Yella0606
    Yella0606 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You are doing wonderfull! Keep up the hard work!
  • circles2
    circles2 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! That is a wonderful pictorial and motivating story. Need a new pic at the new weight with your great smile...good job!
  • TotalTory
    TotalTory Posts: 59
    Options
    You are doing great! Keep it up! Awesome job.
  • coozine
    coozine Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    you must have lost it in all the right places, because you look transformed!
  • 12dld1965
    12dld1965 Posts: 8
    Options
    Wow!! You should be so proud of yourself. Pat yourself on the back you deserve it! Amazing. The best part of posting pics is that everyone can see the amazing results that you have achieved. keep up the good work.
  • jaybaack
    jaybaack Posts: 15
    Options
    Great job! This support should keep you motivated towards your next set of goals!
  • pestopoli
    pestopoli Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    This is EXCELLENT! You look great!! Your grandson is very lucky to have such an inspiring role model in his life.
  • pbblacknsexy
    pbblacknsexy Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You can definitely see the difference....You should be proud ....keep up the great work.
  • Shim2013
    Shim2013 Posts: 48
    Options
    This is so great! You should be proud of how much you have accomplished! I am so glad to have you as a friend on MFP. This is so inspiring to see, Congrats on all your successes so far!
  • Lovely_at_any_size
    Lovely_at_any_size Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    You look great and you can definately tell!!
  • yamsteroo
    yamsteroo Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    That 50lb is history! You're looking great and you've every right to be proud of yourself :)
  • denisetatum
    denisetatum Posts: 21
    Options
    You look great can't wait until I hit that 50 lb lost mark.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!