Trying to log my exercise, it isn't listed.

Options
I've been an off again on again person on this site for awhile. Right now I'm 24 weeks pregnant and the doctor wants me gaining little to no weight. I just did 25 minutes of "Summer Sanders Prenatal Workout" for the second trimester and I can't find it listed. I remember when I was doing the 30DS I listed it as something else, and I'm not sure what I should list this as. It's a cardio and toning routine with no ab work and no weight lifting. The only object used in the work out is a resistance cord.

Replies

• jzaz903
    jzaz903 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    i'd do either circuit training or calisthenics.
  • jamers3111
    jamers3111 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I got a heart rate monitor so then I could just make up my own exercise and I had the actual calories burned to log. You'd be amazed at how few calories you actual burn compared to what MFP says sometimes.
  • Mokey41
    Mokey41 Posts: 5,769 Member
    Options
    Don't count on a 25 minute exercise program to keep you from gaining weight. I wouldn't think while being pregnant it's a good idea to eat at a deficit but I'd definitely be counting calories and watching my intake if I was under a doctors supervision.
  • BioShocked89
    BioShocked89 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    I am watching my calorie intake under my OB/GYN's watchful eye.
  • woodwardtm
    woodwardtm Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I see it called low impact aerobics on the internet. Is there an option for that?
  • MzManiak
    MzManiak Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    I would use either - Calisthenics, home, light/moderate effort, or the aerobics, low impact