Hello from London

Options
nessaj
nessaj Posts: 74 Member
Hi

I've been on MFP for a couple of weeks and thought I should introduce myself on here. I'm Nessa, live in London and I'm 37 years old. I've got quite a bit of weight to lose and I'm hoping this site is going to help me get there. My husband is really supportive although he doesn't need to lose any weight so he's eating bigger meals at lunch time so he can eat salads and healthy meals in the evening with me.

Look forward to getting to know you all!

Replies

• ginacollier
    ginacollier Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm originally from South London, now living in Northampton. I did lose all my weight about 8 years ago and exercised twice a day, loved it. Then..............my knees collapsed with osteoarthritis and all the weight piled on again due to lack of exercise, I have big problems moving about. Had one knee replaced in Jan 2009, sadly the other knee is so bad I am still not mobile. But..........I am sticking to this and will shed the weight again. I may never be able to run again but I can cycle and love it............so come on ladies, on ya bike's,,,,,, :flowerforyou:
  • Loulouslim
    Options
    Hi Nessa

I am orginally from South East London, now moved down to kent. Keep motivated

xxxx:flowerforyou:
  • brattyworm
    brattyworm Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    My husband is really supportive although he doesn't need to lose any weight so he's eating bigger meals at lunch time so he can eat salads and healthy meals in the evening with me.

That is so awesome... Tell him he can be my favorite person today for being so supportive of you and willing to change his life style to assist you with yours. You've got a great one there.
  • jinxdflame
    Options
    Your hubby is also my favourite person for today too! mIne htinks we should have old el paso fajitas for dinner tonight!!!

I am moving back to London after a year away, I'll be north west, i'm planning to join Harrow Fitness First if you an exercise person!