Wicked Start to a new me :)

Options
Why Hello fellow fitness friends. My name is Lori. I am 31 years old. Here is a very quick brief explination as to of why i have joined this website. I have been up and down on my weight for the past 10 years. Lowest weight was 130 highest was 210. I have lost a good chunk of that 210 but i am not done yet. I currently weigh 176lbs and really need to get down to around 130-140. Mainly for my health but i also have the most perfect man in the world. He is very supporting of me.

I work out 3-5 times a week. I eat very very healthy and drink about 12 glasses of water a day. I am also taking that new pill that was introduced on the Doctor OZ show 2 days ago called "Garcinia Cambogia". We will see how that pans out. I only started this crazy plan 3 days ago. I need a lot of help and support to head in the same direction with no u-turns. I know i can do this. I have no friends that i can do this diet with so i am hoping there are some other people on here that we can help and support eachother on this road to a new us. :)

Replies

• clobern
    clobern Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Invite sent, anyone else feel free to add me.
  • jamers3111
    jamers3111 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    She deactivated her account.