5'6'', Wanting to Lose about 10 lbs.

Options
Hello everyone. I am looking for some buddies with around the same stats to motivate me. It doesn't matter if you never respond to my posts or tell me, "Good Job!" over and over again, just having friends who I know may be looking at my diary and noticing my progress is motivation for me. I also like being able to compare diaries and progress.

I am 5'6''
142 lbs, looking to get down to around 132.

Please add me if we are similar and you would like to be friends!

Replies

• jlwhit04
    jlwhit04 Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi Gnomelove! I just joined this site, but I'm 5'6", currently 143, and looking to get down to around 135. So we've definitely got similar goals :)
  • WillieMN
    WillieMN Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Losing the last little bit can be the toughest. Sometimes what helps is take your focus away from losing weight and work on improving a weakness or add something new to your program. Sometimes losing body fat can mean building some lean mass will make all the difference. Or just getting your mind away from when will the weight come off. I've made changes these past months and had my doubts, but I was having fun. My weight is the same but my body composition is improving.

I've received encouragement from MFP that has made a difference :) My food and exercise is open, feel free to look and add if you want.

Good luck!