Let's be friends, also cool walking app

Looking to add (or be added) to more motivated people here on MFP.

Also, there is an app (iPhone) that partners with MFP called Striiv that I have found extremely helpful, especially if you like to walk or need motivation to walk. It has some cool bulit in games and challenges to help push you. I'd love to get more friends on there as well. It syncs with MFP and inputs your calories lost based on your total movement for the day.

Lastly, I finally figured out how to put a pic on my profile pic today. On the left is me in January at around 300 and the right is me about 2 weeks ago at 250. I am down to 244 now and I am steam rolling towards 230. That was my initial goal and I will readjust when I get there and set another one.

Good luck everyone!!

Replies

• KYT1121
    KYT1121 Posts: 58 Member
    UGGGG!!! Hope they come with an Android app. That looks like a great tool!
  • dreaminaway
    dreaminaway Posts: 10
    UGGGG!!! Hope they come with an Android app. That looks like a great tool!

You can look up Runtastic apps on the google playstore for Android. There is a free app like that for walking, and also some for other activities like squats or sit-ups. (I downloaded the app just now to try before I suggested it- I really hate squats. But this thing counts down and talks to you, 'Three squats to go' and even gives you timed breaks.)