Never thought I'd be posting on this board :)

Options
scarletspy
scarletspy Posts: 170 Member
I started my journey a couple of years ago when, at 359bs, I decided to stop wishing for weight loss and actually get off my *kitten* and do something about it. I lost about 40lbs in 6 months through eating better. I started having issues with my stomach and took break from being healthier..

I got back to it in November 2012 but this time I started working out too. I was doing WAtP every day and lost another 20bs. I hit a plateau and between that, moving house and my stomach issues, I got lazy and quit eating right again.

The other night I was babysitting and had to lift Kid (a year old) upstairs when he fell asleep. I was huffing and puffing going upstairs. He felt like a ton weight!! I nipped into the bathroom to jump on the scales while holding him to see what he did weight. I was shocked to realise that I used to walk about carrying the equivalent of about 3 Kids! I don't know how I did it!

That little surprise helped me decide to get active again. Imagine how much easier it would be to get upstairs another 60 lbs lighter!! I'm going to start eating better and I've made a promise to go to the gym everyday.

Hopefully this is the first of many success story posts from me!

Total lost: 60lbs
I've went down 3 dress size.

Replies

• MzBeauty2U
    MzBeauty2U Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!! Keep up the good work!
  • marysowter
    marysowter Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    You can and will do this.I wish you well :smile: x
  • NiLo4598
    NiLo4598 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Good for you for changing your life for the better! Good luck in the future! :)
  • sheyennelilly
    sheyennelilly Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Wonderful job! It's about sticking with it more than any other "trick". Just keep at it and you'll reach your goals.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!