Come to MFP, they said.. There are kitten GIFs, they said..

Replies

• jocybee83
    jocybee83 Posts: 155 Member
    bahahah, this just made my day. Also this:

rs_560x415-130523143451-1024.catbeard2.cm.52313.jpg

Cat bearding FTW!

YES!
  • Lauren8239
    Lauren8239 Posts: 1,039 Member
    :laugh:
  • vixxy83
    vixxy83 Posts: 59
    omg never laughed sooooooooooooooooooo much in me life :laugh: :sad:
  • kimmie185
    kimmie185 Posts: 550 Member
    I can't stop LMAO at these!!!! I really do need to get back to work, but I cannot stop looking at this thread!!!!!

I Agree!!! Lol.. I want more, I want more!!! Lol..

I know I have the same problem! :)
  • vixxy83
    vixxy83 Posts: 59
    tried to upload one n couldn't do it :noway:
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    [What makes me angry about this one is, this is probably not the first time it happened. Why else have the camera ready?

It could have been the first time the toddler and the cat were introduced, and the people edited out all but the interesting part.
  • kimmie185
    ZOxt1.gif

I found this funnier than I should have. Lol!

Glad I'm not the only one LOL

The cat was being a cat, the parents should have taught the kid not to hit the cat, and if the kid couldn't understand that hitting animals isn't something you should be doing, then perhaps the kid should not be near the cat.

I'd have a hard time being mad at a cat for responding as it did to a hostile action against it.

Full agreement! Parents need to teach their children not to hit animals. And that kid hit hard, too!

I think the cat did a much better job of teaching the kid than his parents ever could.

If I was a cat, I would have done exactly the same thing.
  • kimmie185
    o0PpsZH.gif

This made my day.

this was my favorite too. hands down.
    haha.. kitteh is like "ummm... no...."
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    ZOxt1.gif

The cat was being a cat, the parents should have taught the kid not to hit the cat, and if the kid couldn't understand that hitting animals isn't something you should be doing, then perhaps the kid should not be near the cat.

I'd have a hard time being mad at a cat for responding as it did to a hostile action against it.

Full agreement! Parents need to teach their children not to hit animals. And that kid hit hard, too!
    What makes me angry about this one is, this is probably not the first time it happened. Why else have the camera ready?

There's a video of what actually happened. The parents were letting the kid play rough with the cat, so the cat was playing rough back and biting the kid. The parents were laughing after the cat attacked him.
  • kimmie185
    tumblr_mh05zzZObQ1r4sdyco1_500.gif

Well, this is one way to walk to cat!
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    ZOxt1.gif

What makes me angry about this one is, this is probably not the first time it happened. Why else have the camera ready?

There's a video of what actually happened. The parents were letting the kid play rough with the cat, so the cat was playing rough back and biting the kid. The parents were laughing after the cat attacked him.
    Only joining this because of a recent article i read that really disturbed me.
    There are also videos of a young male torturing cats, who in the end only got 17months in jail...
    I wonder if his parents let him hit the family cat and thought it was F&*king funny. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
  • tootsanderson
    tootsanderson Posts: 1,636 Member
    o0PpsZH.gif

This made my day.

this was my favorite too. hands down.
    haha.. kitteh is like "ummm... no...."

i like how he does slow and decisively, with just a hint of respect :laugh:
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member

Only joining this because of a recent article i read that really disturbed me.
    There are also videos of a young male torturing cats, who in the end only got 17months in jail...
    I wonder if his parents let him hit the family cat and thought it was F&*king funny. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Guess we'll have to wait til he tortures a human before he gets a "real" punishment. :frown:
  • Panda_1999
    Panda_1999 Posts: 191 Member
    catgif11.gif

Since my go to cat gif has already been posted :bigsmile:

:heart: this happy kitty :love:
  • dawn_eichert
    dawn_eichert Posts: 487 Member
    1306235375_cat_vs_laser_pointer.gif

OMG - we were doing this to our cat just last night
  • kimcatus
    kimcatus Posts: 27
    anigif_enhanced-buzz-24903-1335817972-4.gif

I love this one....
  • TriThreat
    TriThreat Posts: 313
    tumblr_mi4elhgtyg1qepf8yo1_500_zps611892bc.gif

tumblr_mi4elhgtyg1qepf8yo2_500_zps249cb820.gif

What is this from?

Whatever it is, he's totally HOT.

Streetcar Named Desire - Marlon Brandow

agreed
  • cerexflikex
    cerexflikex Posts: 58
    Bump for more kitties!
  • wswilliams67
    wswilliams67 Posts: 938 Member
    tumblr_mi4elhgtyg1qepf8yo1_500_zps611892bc.gif

tumblr_mi4elhgtyg1qepf8yo2_500_zps249cb820.gif

What is this from?

Whatever it is, he's totally HOT.

I can't take any of your seriously if you don't recognize Marlon Brando...
  • wswilliams67
    wswilliams67 Posts: 938 Member
    oacg577.gif