Need help with motivation!

Options
First time trying mfp have tried many other things but I get bored easily. Also looking to meet new people and help them in their journey too. Looking to lose about 35 pounds but more get myself in the shape I want to be in :)

Replies

• Thalie5000
    Thalie5000 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I suffer through a lot of pain & discomfort to exercise everyday. I get up every morning determined to lose more weight and gain more strength because if I don't I am afraid of what will become of my poor, overweight body. It just can't carry the extra pounds like it used to. This time I will not allow myself to fail. I must remain focused on my goal.

I know you have your personal reasons to take this journey towards good health. Just keep them in mind everyday and visualize the end results. Think of the satisfaction it will bring when you succeed. It will make all your hard work and efforts worthwhile.

I wish you all the best on your journey.
  • Minifelly
    Minifelly Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I suffer through a lot of pain & discomfort to exercise everyday. I get up every morning determined to lose more weight and gain more strength because if I don't I am afraid of what will become of my poor, overweight body. It just can't carry the extra pounds like it used to. This time I will not allow myself to fail. I must remain focused on my goal.

I know you have your personal reasons to take this journey towards good health. Just keep them in mind everyday and visualize the end results. Think of the satisfaction it will bring when you succeed. It will make all your hard work and efforts worthwhile.

I wish you all the best on your journey.

Thank you so much for the motivation!