friends weighing over 200s please

Options
12345679»

Replies

• lkarv
    lkarv Posts: 1
    Options
    I think I'll join in on this one too :) Nope you're not alone, there seems to be plenty of us here. I'm currently in the 260's and am hoping to lose 50kg i.e 110 pounds. Quite a long way to go, am not sure whether I should set a mid-goal rather than the whole lot at once.

Anyhoo I'm 28 and I got to this point because I enjoy stuffing my face when I'm stressed out. Food has always been a great source of comfort for me. Over the past few months I've been working on reducing stress and now I hope to reduce stress on my body by getting my weight down and being able to exercise properly. Am on my third day now and am hoping it gets easier after today. Oh and I also gained a lot of weight after quitting smoking a year and a half ago.. so there's that too. Gah!

I'm looking for positive friends who enjoy life and can have a laugh about life, weight, love or whatever.
  • alestfon
    alestfon Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm around 290 and aim for around 190. Feel free to add me. There is always room for more support. :)
  • Luckee_me
    Luckee_me Posts: 1,426 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm 263 trying to get to 180.
    Anyone can feel free to add me.
  • toyota
    toyota Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I am 50 yrs. old and weight 229 lbs. and I am married with 2 adult children and 5 grandchildren. I am hoping to lose down to 140 lbs. I sent you friend request. We can do this together.
  • lisalisa94585
    lisalisa94585 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I hadn't weighed myself for a year and went to the doctor yesterday. Weigh what I did when pregnant 237 and my daughter is 18. Back on here and trying to get motivated. hate the scale,but just bought one of those scales records the weight and just tells you if you lost each day. I definitely need this group and support..:flowerforyou:
  • TheNewAdventuresofDanni
    TheNewAdventuresofDanni Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    I am 226, starting at 249. :) I am looking to get to about 130 (ideal weight for my height 5'3") Add me:)
  • gonnabeskinnypretty
    Options
    Hello I am currently 202 I started at 217 I don't really have an exact goal weight maybe 130 or something hello ^^