My head hurts so friggin much, was it something I ate?

Options
I feel like I have this lump in my stomach from fullness. But I also feel the pain going up my spine and into my ears and head. I just want to drop everything I have to do and lie down.

Was it what I ate? Or the fact that I walked an hour in the hot sun today? I dropped my car off for an oil change so to kill time, I walked to a Costco that's 1 mile something away; it was 1 hour round trip. I had the giant cup of ice cream from the food court which I ate kind of fast cause it was melting too fast. I didn't get a brain freeze then but my headache kind of feels like a brain freeze now.

Replies

• paintlisapurple
    paintlisapurple Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Possible dehydration. Drink water and go lay down for a bit. Feel better soon.
  • megaen29
    megaen29 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I agree. It sounds like dehydration. A nice tall glass of water and some rest should help :)
  • JDySart777
    JDySart777 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Agreed ^
  • piinchi
    piinchi Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Yes! Drink some water and take a nap. It sounds like it might be the start of a migraine... have you ever had one before?

If it continues into tomorrow go see your doctor!
  • newmein2013
    newmein2013 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I agree with it most likely being dehydration... Drink water & put an ice pack on your head. But if you don't feel better by tomorrow, I'd advise you going to see a doctor.
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    What flavor was the ice cream? That's very important if you want an accurate diagnosis.
  • Adw7677
    Adw7677 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I didn't see any nitrates in your diary. Possibly a sensitivity to the bell pepper or chocolate. But most likely dehydration, especially if you walked in the heat. Only you can really know if you drank enough water.
  • melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    Options
    had any fake sugar lately???????????
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    Stroke?
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options

dafuq is fake sugar? like plastic sugar used for photo shoots or something?
  • JDySart777
    JDySart777 Posts: 270 Member
    Options

dafuq is fake sugar? like plastic sugar used for photo shoots or something?

LOL...i was thinkin' the same thing!
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options
    Sorry to say, but you're dying. One day at a time.
  • mom22qties
    mom22qties Posts: 47
    Options
    Fake sugar = equal, sweet n low, etc. All those alternative types of sugar can cause headaches and many more symptoms. I agree dehydration.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options

too late

60QtGyI.gif

but at least you got to enjoy that epic 5000 calorie day.
  • pinktiger8
    pinktiger8 Posts: 130
    Options

too late

60QtGyI.gif

but at least you got to enjoy that epic 5000 calorie day.

Oh man memories lol but I feel another one is coming up soon. My family wants to buffet on Saturday night. I estimate at least 2000 calories will be eaten by me there. Problem is it will be at night. I dont want to starve the entire day for it so I might just have another cheat day. Eat whatever I want the whole day. I'm really taking my health for granted...
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    What flavor was the ice cream? That's very important if you want an accurate diagnosis.

You make me very happy sometimes.
  • ingeh
    ingeh Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    I had a bad head ache and tummy troubles yesterday after my day at the beach with the kids. I had greasy fish and chips, ice cream and sticks of rock which is basically hard sugar isnt it? I feel terrible after bad food and im off it for a long while!
    could have been the ice cream but the sun wouldnt have helped
  • neanderthin
    neanderthin Posts: 9,894 Member
    Options
    Have you been off planet lately. :happy: