Closet Full of Skinny Clothes!

Options
Hi. I'm a mom of 3, the youngest a 5 month old. After my 1st child, I was looking and feeling great at a size 4/6. I'm now a size 14/16 and have a closet full of "skinny" clothes I really want to get back into. Any support or encouragement would be greatly appreciated!

Replies

• Mehs
    Mehs Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I totally understand where you're coming from with the "skinny clothes" because I do too. We can do it! Congratulations on starting your journey.
  • Liz75
    Liz75 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    First things first..welcome aboard! And congrats on your recent addition, 3 kids must be a handful! Get yourself some fitpal friends for your support and encouragement and you'll be off on your weight loss journey!! Feel free to add me! ;-)
  • linz1976
    linz1976 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Welcome , im new to this as well but im enjoying the community and encourgment from other users. The food and exercise diaries are great . Get some friends as it doesnt matter what your going through there will always be someone to give you advice
  • Kincar
    Kincar Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    Welcome!

I hear you on the closet full of skinny clothes. That's what I'm going through too. Only, I didn't have a baby - I just ate too much high calorie/high fat food for a year. I thought my metabolism could handle a little extra food like it used to be able to. Not any more it seems.

I refuse to buy many bigger sized clothes. I want to wear the clothes I had!!!
  • lew826
    lew826 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm pretty new, too, and like you, I have a closet full of clothes that I cannot wear. It seems much less expensive, not to mention healthier, to get back into the old clothes than to buy new. I didn't have a baby, just a desk job and a passion for eating and drinking.

I love the calorie counter. I leave it up at work during the day so whenever I think of reaching for a granola bar, I remember that those calories will count and reduce what I have left during the day. Instead, I see the water counter and reach for another glass.

Good luck!