Need to lose a lot of weight with two young kids!

Options
I'm a 26 year old stay at home. I've tried many times to lose ther weight and now I have over 115 pounds to lose. I'm new to this site and thought maybe with a little support I might do better than I've ever done in the past.

Replies

• demelza123
    demelza123 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    You're in the right place - friend me if you want a buddy. Good luck! :)
  • leesyc81
    leesyc81 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    you can do it! i have 3 children and the youngest 2 are 1 and 3. neither go to nursery etc and my other half works many 12 hrs shifts. i train most mornings for at least an hour and lost 48lb since January. its possible . good luck on your journey!
  • Mrstracey76
    Options
    I'm in the same boat, but ten years older than you! Lose it while you're young, it'll be easier to keep off. I try to go to the gym in the evening once I get the kids ready for bed, then my husband just has to put them in bed, & I can go, knowing teeth are brushed , school bags are ready, and clothes are set out for the morning. I have also involved the kids in choosing healthy snacks to keep in the house, so we've all been eating more fruit (veggies are tougher to get in us all, but...we're workin on it!). Get a workout buddy, someone who is brave enough to call you out on flimsy excuses, preferably someone who also has some weight to lose (easier if you can motivate each other)(besides, no one wants to go exercise with someone who already looks great in a bikini!). Good luck to you! (Oh, and don't fib or leave out anything on your food journal...no one is judging you, it's to help you realize where you need to make changes, so don't cheat yourself!)
  • Justanotherday2012
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I know I have a long way to go. I want to do it right so I'm not back at this point again. I just moved to a new town and don't know many people (much less anyone who wants to workout.). So unless I find someone I'm on my own.