Inner thigh exercises?

Just wondering what exercises are best to tone up the top of the inner thigh and also the little part underneath the bum?

I already do squats, crossover squats and lunges as well as yoga, cardio, running, strength training etc. I just wanting to know more exercises that target those muscle groups specifically.

I am not talking about spot reducing as I know you can't, nor about losing fat over the muscle etc.
I am talking about toning muscles in those areas. Just want them a bit more toned to match the rest of my leg/bum.

Many thanks in advance.

Replies

• SteelersFan7
    SteelersFan7 Posts: 217 Member
    Try using a stability ball. Lie on your back or sit on the edge of a chair. Place the ball between knees and squeeze and hold. I do those and it feel it in my inner thighs. Hope that helps.
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,619 Member
    Plie jumps, plie jumps and cross or "kiss" heels in the air, split leg lunges, one-leg squats.
  • cole_ashleyy
    cole_ashleyy Posts: 104 Member
    A really easy one would be using a magic circle (or something similar) put it between your thighs laying on your back (feet on the ground, bent knees) you roll up into a shoulder bridge (make sure theres no pain in your lower back) then you pulse the circle... i usually do sets of about 80... and then roll down

Leg weights- lay on the floor with ankle weights on each ankle- you can lift legs front, side, and (turn onto stomach) for back. This also works standing/with resistance bands

OH! And a foam roller!! Same position as the magic circle (except no circle) and have your feet on the foam roller... use your hamstrings to roll it in and out (it'll be a small motion, don't go into any pain in your back).

Nothing heavy but really good for toning and strengthening the muscles :)

If that doesn't really make sense the way I explained it feel free to send me a message and I'll try to clear it up :)
  • Lola87xx
    Lola87xx Posts: 11
    Fab, thank you for you advice. I'll incorporate them into my workout and have a play about to see what works best for me,

Many thanks :)