Need Motivators!!

Options
Need some motivators to keep me going!!

It's hard being the only one in the household trying to get fit!!

I'm an awesome motivator as well, add me :)

Replies

• ManjKA
    ManjKA Posts: 35
    Options
    even if noone in your house hold is trying to keep fit with you, even just finding one person you know whow ill do it with you is a great help!
  • megansarro
    megansarro Posts: 23
    Options
    Very true! However all this junk food in my house is so tempting!! Gotta keep a positive mind though!
  • andreabrabham
    andreabrabham Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    You can add me:) Happy to help! I am very active on this site. Im truly an addict
  • JenPass1977
    JenPass1977 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I am exactly the same!! My other half isn't bothered that he is overweight, he is very tall and plays rugby so it goes with his 'image' (yawn!!!) and my 12 year old son is super skinny naturally so it's just me in my house trying to stick to the healthy eating and excercise!

I am in serious need of motivation too so please add me!!!

My story is that I put a lot of weight on 2 years ago when I lost a daughter who was born with problems, I comfort ate for 9 months until I fell pregnant again. I now have a 12 week old son and really want to lose the baby weight plus the weight I put on before I got pregnant so I have about 2 stone to loose. I am not doing any strict excercise as I have had problems with a c sec infection but I am walking 8 - 10 miles a week briskly with the pushchair.

What is your story?

Jennie
  • megansarro
    Options
    Hello Jennie!

I played sports all throughout my childhood and was actively outside all day long. After moving to a different neighborhood where it's not particularly "safe" to go for a walk or ride my bike I became less active. Just looking to lose a couple pounds in my trouble areas and tone up!

Friend Request is on it's way. :)

-Megan
  • krkeefer
    krkeefer Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I to am the only one in my home wanting to eat well! I'm postpartum 9mths & working toward my goals, but am still nursing so it makes it hard. I want to make healthy choices, but sometime my sweet tooth gets the better of me. My oldest daughter & I have talked about trying to run up @ her HS track to keep her in shape post track season & pre-soccer season, but how do you do that with an infant & 2 toddlers??? I don't have a running stroller. Guess I could borrow one. . .just not in the budget right now for us :( SO HOW DO YOU MAKE IT HAPPEN??? It's very tough. I also don't always do the grocery shopping for my home either, so I find my husband brings home lots of tempting things when he shops. SO I just do the best I can. I want you to use vitamin E oil on your c-section scar (That will help with healing & weird sensations from nerve endings reconnecting) & massage it (That will help prevent adhesions/ internal scarring). This should help you along your journey.
  • megansarro
    Options
    Try looking at a salvation army or a thrift store for a running stroller! I just got my godson an umbrella stroller for five bucks at one! Good luck! :)
  • clobern
    clobern Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Invite sent. Anyone else can add me as well.