Needing a positive support system to help with my journey!!

Options
Hey everyone!
I'm a 25 year old nurse who is dedicated to making myself healthier! I've used MFP before and was able to lose 40 pounds so I know the value of this community. Unfortunately, I lost my way a bit and gained back 15 pounds so now I'm here to put a stop to the weight gain and dedicate myself back to my original goal. I have about 70-80 pounds that I still want to lose but it's difficult to do it without a support system so here I am! Calling all positive, active, and dedicated MFP users!!! Lets take this journey together so that we can share our experiences and reach our weightless goals!!! Please add me!!!

Replies

• fraggles1805
    fraggles1805 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Sent a friend request :-)
  • tammys_changing
    Options
    Feel free to add. I do try my best, to be supportive!
  • catbes11
    catbes11 Posts: 3
    Options
    Ladies, how did you create those pictures of current and goal???
  • chipmunk10
    chipmunk10 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi catbes11, go under apps- tickers- change the style of your ticker and your options will pop up.
  • catbes11
    catbes11 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi catbes11, go under apps- tickers- change the style of your ticker and your options will pop up.

Oops, I should clarify - I mean their profile pictures :) Appreciate the reply though! haha
  • coffeyyyka
    coffeyyyka Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm 24 and a young professional. I gained a staggering 35 pounds over the course of a year. I am in serious need of support to get me through this. Any one in my age range with tips on great work out tips, would be really really great.
  • Tiff050709
    Tiff050709 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Ladies, how did you create those pictures of current and goal???

I want to know too, lol.
  • sjscobie1982
    Options
    hiya

feel free to add me and to anyone else! I log everyday, I support all friends who support me!

Good luck xx
  • clobern
    clobern Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Invite sent, add me if you like anyone!