Can you notice a difference?

Options
2»

Replies

• AlbaAngel25
    AlbaAngel25 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    thank you guys :flowerforyou: !

Yep, Im a ways off of my goal, buttttt, with time I will get there!

I thank Jillian Michaels for the few inches I have lost tho! That lady is a killer.
  • gracielynn1011
    gracielynn1011 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    Try to wear same clothes, same poses, and so on. But your lower waist and hip area look smoother.
  • Snow__White
    Snow__White Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    yup i see a difference :)
  • emmalousmom1
    emmalousmom1 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I can see the difference, right below your waist, your love handles:) as i call mine have gotten smaller:) Great work:)
  • craigmandu
    craigmandu Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    I'll be honest, the photos aren't really conducive to make comparison's with. I "feel" like I see a difference, but the problem is, alot of your body is covered up, and clothes can give a different impression.

I'm pretty sure I can see some more definition in your neck area, which would lead me to believe something is taking place, but I can't really be definitive.

If you are down 5lbs that's great. Do yourself a favor and measure your hips, tummy, arms, neck, legs, and write down those measurements. Then the next time, measure again.

You are making great strides, keep up the good work!
  • khall86790
    khall86790 Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    The pose is different and you are closer to the camera in the newer picture but you do look slimmer around the waist and hips. The more consistant your photos are the easier it will be to see the difference.

^ Agreed. You need to ideally take pics in the same clothes too and some fit tighter and looser and it makes it harder to tell.

To be honest, you've been doing this for 1 month and only 3 weeks between the pics, I doubt you will see much of a difference at all.
  • Cartwheel_AC
    Cartwheel_AC Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I definitely see a difference! Great job!

You're gorgeous girl!
  • Deb_smiles
    Deb_smiles Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I can see a difference! You have the most beautiful hourglass figure! WOW!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!