Hello Everybody!

Options
Hello all Im from Milwaukee Wisconsin I am 25 years old and need to lose 300+ pounds anyone else need to lose that amount of weight or have lost it? Please add me as a friend. I need all the motivation and encouragement I can get if you have lost any weight at all or are trying to lose weight Please add me also.. God Bless you all and hope to hear from you all

Replies

• leesey1
    leesey1 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Hello, Im Leesey (duh :wink: ) this is like the best website ever! Finding it was such a blessing. Everyone here is so supportive and loving, and I feel like everyone on here is a part of my family. So welcome & get ready to lose some weight!
  • STARG1RL
    STARG1RL Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I just began on this website today too! Welcome to you also Kristi... I don't know how much looking around you've done on here but I'm already totally encouraged to work my butt off!

Although I don't have as much weight to lose, I'll be glad to be your buddy & motivation if you'll have me?! You're right *GOD MAKES THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE*

Talk soon!
  • meowmeowkitty
    Options
    Hey, I would love to be your buddy. I need all the help and motivation I can get and you are correct about God making the impossible possible!!
  • gnrshelton
    gnrshelton Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Hello Kristi I just joined yesterday. This website has alot of supportive people. Just remember baby steps. It will take time but we will all get to where we want to be.
  • Thanks to you all if we arent friends now please add me!
  • ChefJeremyC
    Options
    Welcome to mfp Great site! if you need anything, just ask the groups on here are the greatest!
  • JillianFrench06
    Options
    Hey Girl! I just joined today! I need buddies for the motivation too! My goal is 100lbs! We can do this!!!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,350 Member
    Options
    I am here for you. You can do whatever you want to do! You are worth it. When you believe this you will be on your way. Persevere, Patience, and Positive.

Commit to find the gift in any setback. Tell yourself that you will never, never, never quit. If you don’t give up, you cannot fail. Not only will you achieve your weight loss goals, but the combination of your commitment, courage, and belief in yourself will rise as the greatest victory of all. Never, ever quit. Success is in consistency and persistence. Success is in each one of us.
  • TuscanySun
    TuscanySun Posts: 3,608 Member
    Options
    Hello all Im from Milwaukee Wisconsin I am 25 years old and need to lose 300+ pounds anyone else need to lose that amount of weight or have lost it? Please add me as a friend. I need all the motivation and encouragement I can get if you have lost any weight at all or are trying to lose weight Please add me also.. God Bless you all and hope to hear from you all

Hey there and welcome to MFP! C'mon over to the "Over 300 Club" message board under "Motivation and Support".