Dinner! Yum!

Options
Tonight we made skewers of chicken, shrimp, green bell peppers, zuccini, and squash, lightly marinated them with a mixture of lite balsamic dressing and garlic herb seasoning, and put them on the grill.

YUM! Less than 300 calories, full of protein, and very filling! My favorite part: Grilled green bell peppers. There's something about BBQing them that just brings out the flavor.

Replies

• Slender1
    Slender1 Posts: 185
    Options
    Tonight we made skewers of chicken, shrimp, green bell peppers, zuccini, and squash, lightly marinated them with a mixture of lite balsamic dressing and garlic herb seasoning, and put them on the grill.

YUM! Less than 300 calories, full of protein, and very filling! My favorite part: Grilled green bell peppers. There's something about BBQing them that just brings out the flavor.
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    That sounds delish!!! I will have to get back to doing that now that the nice weather is here!

Thanks for sharing
    :flowerforyou:

Btw... I have "rediscovered" green pepper! I find myself carrying a ziploc baggie full of sliced green pepper around with me for a quick snack!
  • insearchofskinny
    Options
    yum!!