times to not weigh yourself....

Options
:noway: You'd think i know better? Usually i dont weigh myself when i know that my time of month is coming soon.... sooooo what was i thinking when i stepped on the scale? have i lost any weight since i have been logging again for the past 3 days?..... but i KNOW i gain right before my period!!!! ahhhh now im just frustrated!!! up 6 pounds yes count them 123456 ..... i should have never weighed myself till the TOM was done.... I now feel vomitatious (my word of the night).:sick:

Note to self**** you IDIOT dont weigh yourself till after your done all your girly stuff for the month

sooorry just had to let some steam off... thanks for listening :smile:

Jackie

Replies

• icupfunny2000
    icupfunny2000 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    :noway: You'd think i know better? Usually i dont weigh myself when i know that my time of month is coming soon.... sooooo what was i thinking when i stepped on the scale? have i lost any weight since i have been logging again for the past 3 days?..... but i KNOW i gain right before my period!!!! ahhhh now im just frustrated!!! up 6 pounds yes count them 123456 ..... i should have never weighed myself till the TOM was done.... I now feel vomitatious (my word of the night).:sick:

Note to self**** you IDIOT dont weigh yourself till after your done all your girly stuff for the month

sooorry just had to let some steam off... thanks for listening :smile:

Jackie
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh:
    You silly. I do that too. But only to know how much water weight I gain on average.
    Please don't vomit....LOL.
  • cwilson715
    cwilson715 Posts: 130
    Options
    I am totally feeling ya Jackie!!!! And I had fries for the 1st time in 3 weeks!!!! :sick: My ring are going to be super tight tommorow!!!
  • cwilson715
    cwilson715 Posts: 130
    Options
    No I lied make that not fast food in 4 weeks! UNTIL tonight :sad:
  • aaubrey
    aaubrey Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    i weighed after eating a bunch of greek olives yesterday. .5 gain in 1 day...*POOF*
  • insearchofskinny
    Options
    the scale.... ewwww I soooo relate! Good Luck!
  • areason4stars
    Options
    Yeah, I try not to go near a scale around TOM !

It never turns out well.