slim-a-pasta... zero carb and low cal!

Options
anymore amazing products like this??? i love it!! with turkey bacon and peppers! mmmmm - what im currently eating for tea!

Replies

• CeriGrindrod
    CeriGrindrod Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    383476_622726367738330_742392863_n.jpg

brilliant friday banter
  • SaraBrown12
    SaraBrown12 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I bought some to try and its VILE. It has the most awful texture it was just like eating hot slime with a pesto sauce. NEVER again. Believe me tho, if i liked it my cupboards would be full of it cause its low carbers heaven.
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    I eat pasta several times a week. Regular pasta. The kind with the carbs intact.
  • CeriGrindrod
    CeriGrindrod Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I eat pasta several times a week. Regular pasta. The kind with the carbs intact.
    im happy for you :flowerforyou:
  • kjoy_
    kjoy_ Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    are you talking about tofu/yam Shirataki noodles? if so there are hundreds of boards debating their taste and for recipes for them. try the search bar!
  • Saucy_lil_Minx
    Saucy_lil_Minx Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    House Foods makes a Shirataki Tofu Noodle substitute. My son has to watch his cholesterol, and can only have 1/2 c of real pasta (Bummer) he loves these. Warning the liquid it's packed in smells strong! You have to rinse them, drop then for 5 minutes in simmering water, drain, and pat dry with a towel (they hold moisture), but he can have a whole package @ $1. 50 a pack worth it. Also tried Spaghetti Squash a couple of days ago we both loved it, and he could eat 2 cups of that!
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options
    anymore amazing products like this??? i love it!! with turkey bacon and peppers! mmmmm - what im currently eating for tea!

Not exactly but if you have a glass or two of wine before the pasta you don't care about the calories and it's like they don't even exist.

Notice how the pasta is just a blur in the background. This is how it really feels.

pasta-red-wine1-600x420.jpg
  • Babeskeez
    Babeskeez Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    puke.gif
  • xerothermic
    xerothermic Posts: 80
    Options
    383476_622726367738330_742392863_n.jpg

I think I love you.
  • JacquiKerzman
    Options
    Helpful hint with these shirtake noodles....wash them well for several minutes in running water in a colander. After they are thoroughly washed blot them dry with paper towels, then mix with what you please :-) It helps with the smell and the taste that they use to preserve :-)