I'M IN NEED OF MORE ENCOURAGEMENT AND TIPS

Options
I have been using MFP since 2011 on and off but not as committed as I have been lately! Because now it's not just another diet it's a lifestyle change of retraining myself to be more conscious of what I am putting in my body as well as portion control without any "magical" diet pill they are all a waste of money. Today is my 40th day of straight logging, I love MFP it is mega easy and keeps me on top of my calorie count, but I know that having more support from people on here will help me even more. I've lost 13 lbs so far. And have ways to go. I am also working out 4-6 days a week and it all consist of either Zumba, elliptical, walking and some weight training. I look forward to meeting new people and getting tips on on this journey to lifestyle change! :smile:

Replies

• clobern
    clobern Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Added! Anyone else can add me, too.

I wish you luck on your journey. Sometimes I look in the mirror after my 18 days of trying and wonder why I'm not skinnier, but I gotta remember it will take time to go away.
  • sophideline
    sophideline Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    @clobern

Thanks for the add

I totally understand that, I get that way as well, I'm OK Wendy it took almost 8 years to gain all this it is going to take time to lose! But keep doing what you are doing you have already lost 22 lbs that is great!!
  • mhiggi02
    mhiggi02 Posts: 5,988 Member
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me. I'm on daily and rely on MFP to meet my goals. It really is as simple as burn more calories than you shove in your face! :)
  • Futurefbi
    Futurefbi Posts: 1
    Options
    I wanna lose 40 pounds but I car get motivated and my family doesn't encourage me they just make fun of me. It's time to change and get fit because I want to be a FBI agent when I get older but I am 40 pounds to heavy. I need tips,help, and encouragement
  • Brenda1636
    Brenda1636 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Added! Anyone else can add me, too.

I wish you luck on your journey. Sometimes I look in the mirror after my 18 days of trying and wonder why I'm not skinnier, but I gotta remember it will take time to go away.

it%252520takes%2525204%252520weeks%252520for%252520you%252520to%252520notice%252520your%252520weight%252520loss-tile_thumb%25255B2%25255D.jpg?imgmax=800