looking for Nike+ App users to challange

Options
I just started my fitnesspal to track my food and excercise just for the purpose of getting fit and maybe losing up to 10 pounds, I run almost everyday and I use the NIKE+ app and would like it if I had somebody to challange me a bit. I need some motivation and inspiration.. add me!!

Replies

• groovy_dhruvy
    groovy_dhruvy Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    HI there, I'll challenge you on Nike+, I love the app! What's your user name? mine's the same as my profile here!
  • akrnrunner
    akrnrunner Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    i use it too! I'm ljarmybrt on there as well! I run roughly 3+ times per week but would be more then happy to have more friends on there too!!!!
  • aliciafoy9
    Options
    please add me too... im looking for friends on there with nike+ running and people using the nike fuel band

SN: supercrazyalicia

thank you!!!!!
  • Spikethered
    Spikethered Posts: 108
    Options
    I'm on there too....scouser1!
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    I do all my running workouts with nike+ with the sportwatch and fuel band

Sn: Dipak49ers

all nike+ users welcome to add me either here or on nike +
  • leane80
    leane80 Posts: 6
    Options
    Im new to MPF and didnt realize that anyone had responded, oops, my user name is rollings80, add me!!
  • leane80
    Options
    i looked you up on Nike, but couldnt find you, mine is rollings80 :) see you there!!
  • Ron1n
    Ron1n Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi all, using nike+
    Username is P4r4n014, feel free to add.

CanMFP sync with Nike+?

Cheers

P
  • leane80
    Options
    MFP doesn't appear to capable of syncing with Nike+, maybe we should ask them :)
  • bri0628
    bri0628 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I use it also with the same user name as in here. Anyone can add me
  • Ron1n
    Ron1n Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey! Thanks for connecting. I have some work to do to catch up! :)
    I've got Endomondo pulling stats from Nike+, which I hope will end up at MFP. Will check and see and let you know... happy running!
    :smile:
  • phooey43
    phooey43 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I am new here to mfp as well but would love to add some more people to my Nike+ app feel free to add me, my username is the same as here on mfp
  • seanyldn
    seanyldn Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Please all add me on Nike+ too! I'm after a nice big leaderboard to pit myself against.. currently top of mine, and want some more challengers to keep me going out, as it's the perfect motivator!

Add me, my name there is seany85

I'll add you all!
  • phooey43
    phooey43 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Great thread I sent requests to all of you in case you were wondering who the heck phooey43 was, it will be great to have more people on my nike+
  • SamanthaLeigh80
    SamanthaLeigh80 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am always looking for new friends on Nike+ as well. I run about 3-5 times a week. Please feel free to add me http://nikeplus.nike.com/plus/running/home/SamanthaLeigh80.
  • jblackjr
    jblackjr Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I use Nike+
  • jblackjr
    jblackjr Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I use Nike+. I am always looking for more Nike friends.
    http://nikeplus.nike.com/plus/running/home/Jimmy_Black_Jr
  • volleypc
    volleypc Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I am on there as well. Used to use this all the time and just getting back to it. I am volleypc Thanks.
  • drak192
    drak192 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi, I've just started to run with Nike Running. so my runs are short and slow but i think i could get better with a little competition. feel free to add drak192
  • alyssa_rest
    alyssa_rest Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    alyssa_restanio is mine! I need some motivation