Vitamin Water has sugar??

Options
Seems like I can't get any drink these days without having sugar. It said it had 32 grams which is like a BAG of sugar! I don't know if I should just cut out sugar entirely from my diet and just eat fruit that has natural sugar..

Replies

• muffle1969
    muffle1969 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    There is Vitamin Water Zero is sugar free and really good.
  • terrappyn
    terrappyn Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Eat fruit. You're body still needs sugar to function just like it needs carbs. :)
  • kjoy_
    kjoy_ Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    vitamin water and 99% of those branded "health drinks" are nothing but sugar water and belong in the trash. add a few tablespoons of 100% pomegranate juice or noni berry juice concentrate to a glass of cold water and stir for the same health benefits and much less sugar.
  • charleneagilmore
    charleneagilmore Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Just drink water. plain old water. from tap. from a bottle. from a filter. just water.

for me, other beverages just don't taste good, especially diet ones.
  • musicmint
    musicmint Posts: 469
    Options

what do they replace it with?
  • thisismeraw
    thisismeraw Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    I would forget the vitamin water and drink real water. If it's the flavour you like get a big jug, add in sliced fruit and fill with water. Leave in the fridge overnight.
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    W1wMcMu.gif
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    W1wMcMu.gif

CAN'T.STOP.LAUGHING!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh:
  • GoTeamMeaghan
    GoTeamMeaghan Posts: 347 Member
    Options

what do they replace it with?

Stevia. I drink a gallon of water a day, but sometimes you just really want something with some flavor. I like the vitamin water zero because it's not too sweet and doesn't have artificial sweeteners.
  • MsStang02
    MsStang02 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    W1wMcMu.gif

Greatness.... I wish I could high five you
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    I would forget the vitamin water and drink real water. If it's the flavour you like get a big jug, add in sliced fruit and fill with water. Leave in the fridge overnight.

Yeah, just drink water and take vitamins separately. problem solved.
  • ThriftyChica12
    ThriftyChica12 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    vitamin water and 99% of those branded "health drinks" are nothing but sugar water and belong in the trash. add a few tablespoons of 100% pomegranate juice or noni berry juice concentrate to a glass of cold water and stir for the same health benefits and much less sugar.

yes! so true!
  • mikeberthold
    mikeberthold Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    My wife and I drink water but we also enjoy flavoured 0-cal water and diet soda.

Haven't grown any horns and it's nice not wasting calories on sugar drinks.
  • BarackMeLikeAHurricane
    BarackMeLikeAHurricane Posts: 3,400 Member
    Options
    ^
  • BarackMeLikeAHurricane
    BarackMeLikeAHurricane Posts: 3,400 Member
    Options
    Eat fruit. You're body still needs sugar to function just like it needs carbs. :)
    No, no it doesn't.
  • sznnn
    sznnn Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hey, cucumber water with lemon is gooooo-ood and really refreshing. It's like being smacked in the face with freshness after you've been sweating like it's your job. :) And it's cheaper and you can use your own bottle which gets you a +10 for saving the whole, entire planet. Plus, drinking it will make all of your wildest dreams come true. Cucumber water really is where it's at.