menu website

Options
Im looking for a website I can get a good meal plan off of. I want to loose about 50 lbs and Im heading to the grocery store today and wanting to know exactly what I am buying so I dont buy extras. Anyone use a website to get a 7 day meal plan? Care to share?

Replies

• TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    I am interested as well!
  • hydrocy
    hydrocy Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    It's not a perfect fit but they do have a menu planner on there along with a lot of great other things. For example, I found a recommendation for a workout bra for full figure women. It has a lot of really cool advice. Hope this helps.

http://www.realage.com/
  • meliamom
    meliamom Posts: 23
    Options
    Im looking for a website I can get a good meal plan off of. I want to loose about 50 lbs and Im heading to the grocery store today and wanting to know exactly what I am buying so I dont buy extras. Anyone use a website to get a 7 day meal plan? Care to share?

Try www.papayahead.com. I haven't used it yet, but I have it bookmarked.
  • funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    You can try sparkpeople.com. :)
  • blessedbirdie
    Options
    [/quote

Check out www.healthygrocerylist.com Keep in mind you select your recipes then print a grocery list from the list they generate.
    NOT all the recipes seem diet worthy but there are a lot of them. I used it one week and found it was nice.
  • KChristie976
    KChristie976 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the help!!! I am defiantly going to check out the websites!