helpppppp!!!

Options
:noway: im freaking out iv been eating less and cardio excersing daily for 1 hour :noway: why am i gaining weight its soo frustrating :grumble: .... :angry: i wont weigh my self any more ....

why is this happening why am i gaining weightttt :mad:

Replies

• bonita87
    bonita87 Posts: 50
    Options
    :noway: im freaking out iv been eating less and cardio excersing daily for 1 hour :noway: why am i gaining weight its soo frustrating :grumble: .... :angry: i wont weigh my self any more ....

why is this happening why am i gaining weightttt :mad:
  • iftcheiaf
    iftcheiaf Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Don't freak out. If you look through other posts you'll notice that this is a common plight of many people on here. Keep doing what you're doing. Remember, this isn't just a weight loss program, but rather a healthier way of life. So you have been healthier and your body just needs time to adjust to the new you. They say it takes three weeks to form a new habit and three minutes to break one. So keep going. Stay away from the scale for another week. Drink lots of water. Get plenty of sleep. And keep posting. We're here for you :happy:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    You must not be eating enough. That's what I hear em tell people who also say they're exercising more and eating less. They say you're supposed to eat your exercise cals. or your body will go into starvation mode. (Your metabolism will slow way down.)