Tan Lines

Options
_Krys10_
_Krys10_ Posts: 1,234 Member
Hot or Not? I am having a debate with a friend, she says they're hot but I prefer none or very slight. I don't want to stand there naked and look like Im wearing clothes.

Replies

• HealthyLeeLee
    HealthyLeeLee Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I agree with you. Mine are out of control right now and I'm not looking forward to wearing a swimsuit over my tank top and shorts tanlines :/
  • BoomstickChick
    BoomstickChick Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I got a bathing suit that has normal tank top straps, not halter, so no one even notices I have tan lines but me.
  • richardheath
    richardheath Posts: 1,276 Member
    Options
    If you are standing there naked, ... Wait, what the question again?
  • amandasilva
    amandasilva Posts: 50 Member
    Options

^^^ This ^^^
  • markymarrkk
    markymarrkk Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    <
    I got a mean hiking tan ... I usually run half of the trails and it gets HOT, i can't do it with sleeves.
  • JessieJanie
    JessieJanie Posts: 428
    Options
    None for me, but only because I don't tan! But I kind of think they're cute on other people!
  • BigDaddyRonnie
    BigDaddyRonnie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    I LOVE them on a woman. 'nuff said :drinker:
  • auria17
    auria17 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I find it funny how men seem to really like them..
  • amyx593
    amyx593 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I think as far as having bikini tan lines... some men think they're hot, because in their mind, they're seeing something that was covered up to everyone else. I prefer no tan lines, or faint ones (I'm naturally fair skinned) but my fiance doesn't care either way.
  • logicman69
    logicman69 Posts: 1,034 Member
    Options

Pretty much sums up my opinion as well. Personally, I think tan lines from a bikini bottom is HOT.
  • _Krys10_
    Options
    I think as far as having bikini tan lines... some men think they're hot, because in their mind, they're seeing something that was covered up to everyone else. I prefer no tan lines, or faint ones (I'm naturally fair skinned) but my fiance doesn't care either way.

Exactly, my friend says her husband says tan lines are hot. Tan lines are hard to avoid, I get that
  • PriceK01
    PriceK01 Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    I can't stand them. Not hot at all, but pretty unavoidable unless you completely steer clear of the sun (or are a nudist).

I was at a wedding where the bride and her bride's maids were all in strapless gowns. Not one of them had the sense to fix their tan lines. They looked totally trashy IMO.
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options
    I don't want to stand there naked and look like Im wearing clothes.

You're doing it wrong.
  • _Krys10_
    Options

You're doing it wrong.

Damn it

Teach me
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options

You're doing it wrong.

Damn it

Teach me

If after you take off the clothes the discussion is about the tan lines you need better friends, more wine, or less Mary Jane.

Or perhaps you should take them off more often so there are no tan lines. Either way that shouldn't be your focus.
  • ACepero79
    ACepero79 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    I think tan lines are hot. There is something about seeing the non-tanned parts with the tanned parts. Its gives off the impression that they're virgin-like and untouched. And so then I touch those parts and I de-virginize them.

Ok, I've said too much.
  • _Krys10_
    Options

You're doing it wrong.

Damn it

Teach me

If after you take off the clothes the discussion is about the tan lines you need better friends, more wine, or less Mary Jane.

Or perhaps you should take them off more often so there are no tan lines. Either way that shouldn't be your focus.

I never said there was discussion, I said Ididn't want to look like I had clothes on
  • mikejholmes
    mikejholmes Posts: 291 Member
    Options

You're doing it wrong.

Damn it

Teach me

Volunteers!
  • RoseTears143
    RoseTears143 Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    Me and my guy always get a laugh every time I start getting my tan going and he sees me naked and it looks like I'm wearing my bathing suit still (which this year it'll be bikini tan lines yay! :drinker: ) lol *shrug* Tthey don't bother me cuz only he and I will see them since it's a bikini bottom and I have a strapless top so no halter or tank strap tan lines from that.

I'm sure I will get shorts and tank tan lines from running outside this summer but oh well. At least my crippled vitamin d levels will come up finally! :flowerforyou:
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    no.

no boob tan lines please.