30 DAY SHRED LEVEL 1 RESULTS

Options
2»

Replies

• GabriellaMaria
    GabriellaMaria Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    bloomin well done!!
    see wat u have done?? just gone and bought one of these!! lol!!watch this (dimminishing i hope!!) space!!
  • girlfromOklahoma
    girlfromOklahoma Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I love me some Jlillian Michaels!! lol
  • amberrrjustine
    amberrrjustine Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    omg those are awesome results! I'm on day 2 of level 1 and I'm definitely feeling it lol
  • amberrrjustine
    amberrrjustine Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Are you just doing the 30 ds or are you doing other excercises too? Just wondering because I'm on day 2 of level 1 and i'm going to start going to the gym at night to cardio about 4 days a week
  • meganfoster12
    meganfoster12 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I did level 1 for 10 days

How long did you do level 1? Great job!!!!! I should really do this and stick with it this time!
  • meganfoster12
    Options
    I do other workouts too; mostly running. I also play baseball:) I usually exercise 3 hours a day on top of this because I am so determined to reach my goal in a year

Are you just doing the 30 ds or are you doing other excercises too? Just wondering because I'm on day 2 of level 1 and i'm going to start going to the gym at night to cardio about 4 days a week
  • cazzamartinek
    cazzamartinek Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    WOW that is awesome well done im on day 3 of level one so its great to see what results you can get :smile: great job keep up the hard work i hope i can :flowerforyou:
  • meganfoster12
    Options
    Thanks!
  • meganfoster12
    Options
    Bump
  • JaimeCST
    JaimeCST Posts: 118
    Options
    Great job!! I have 2 days left.
  • SoLiveItUp
    SoLiveItUp Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I'm on level 1 day 2, I can't do some of the moves right but I hope I'll improve
  • ERAY13
    ERAY13 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hey!! I never thought a DVD could get me into such great shape; Jillian Michaels is a killer :) I started the 30 day Shred with hopes to lose more inches and I am sure doing that! Also I am getting more endurence:)

Starting weight: 276.3
    Bust: 43
    Waist: 51
    Thighs: 27
    Hips: 49
    Arms: 15
    Neck: 15

After Level 1:
    Weight: 265.6
    Bust: 42 (-1)
    Waist: 49 (-2)
    Hips: 48 (-1)
    Thighs: 28 (+1)
    Arms: 14 (-1)
    Neck: 12 (-3)

Total inches lost 7
    Total weight lost: 10.7

So excited to continue on with Level 2!!!!

1pji9w.jpg

Good for you!! That is incredible for ten days. You must be ecstatic. Hope you will post your Level 2 results when completed.

I'm starting Level 2 today. Here are my level 1 Results:

SW = 143 CW = 140 (Height 5'6)

Starting Measurements

Natural Waist = 27

Belly Button = 29.5

Upper Thigh = 22

Above Knee = 14.5

Upper Arm = 12.25

Current Measurements

Natural Waist = 26

Belly Button = 26

Hips = No Change

Upper Thigh = 21.5

Lower Thigh = 14 (above knee)

.25 inches lost elsewhere except bust (thank God - don't have too much going on there to begin with lol).

I'm pretty happy because I was already within healthy BMI to begin with and about 13 pounds from my goal weight of 130. So to lose 3 pounds for me is good! Nice to see my waist shrinking. Still hoping the love handles will - that's my big problem! Still, would absolutely recommend this workout to anyone, regardless of goals.

Just in case any one wants to know - I'm using 5 pound weights. Eating 1200-1300 calories per day (filling up on lots of veggies, lean protein, yogurt, etc). with one cheat meal per week (though I don't go overboard with cheat meal). Not allowing any desserts - I use full fat coffee creamer, so that's my treat each morning.

Also doing Six Week Six Pack Level 1 on most days following 30DS - I do the first round (it's about 20 minutes total) I have not actually completed the full level. Trying to work up to that.

I know my calories are probably low, but it's hard for me to lose weight at this point otherwise.
  • 1travieza1
    1travieza1 Posts: 11
    Options
    You are doing so awesome on your weight loss!!!!! I hope to gain your strength.... Keep it up
  • meganfoster12
    Options
    Thanks everyone
  • kateauch
    kateauch Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    WTG!!!! I just started Level 2 a few days ago and am seeing the same thing- inches and lbs coming off!! Keep at it! SO worth it!
  • luulu1999
    luulu1999 Posts: 119
    Options
    Awesome I just started Sunday but its going to take me longer than 30 days because my legs hurt so bad I could barely walk....I am really hoping that I won't be as sore the next time I do it.
  • ankitadsharma
    Options
    i started it today and i pushed myself through it! i am confused i did what anita did-i mean the moves, would that be of any use or i have to do nat's version? please help! :/
  • CheeksBryant
    CheeksBryant Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Kind of wondering if I'll have the same results. I'm on day 10 of Level 1, but I've been actually doing it about 2.5 weeks. This is because I do Zumba three days a week as well as run two days a week. I guess I'll retake pics and measure/weight at day 10. My daughter hasn't been as committed and only on day 7 over a 2.5 week period.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!