Liliann
  • Sil_76
    Sil_76 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    you go girl!!
  • Ely0418
    Ely0418 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    You look Amazing. I tried to do p90x, but is so hard to stick to it. great accomplishment.
  • brandiepair
    brandiepair Posts: 104
    Options
    Wow, you guys are so sweet!! I have had tons of friend requests and I saw several questions in here!! I am trying to get through it all asap!! If you had a question, you may want to send me a message so I don't accidentally miss it!! Thanks so much for all the support!
  • newlife6745
    newlife6745 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Congrats.
  • belleparis
    belleparis Posts: 111
    Options
    Thank you for the inspiration! Amazing job! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • brandiepair
    Options
    Congratulations! Keep up the good work. Can you tell me how you worked out? Did you do both every day?

Hey, No, I did p90x for 90 days and then did TurboFire for 90 days. Hope this helps!!
  • mizpoke
    mizpoke Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    well done! Amazing transformation! :flowerforyou:
  • tadnor
    tadnor Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Great job!
  • viccigb
    viccigb Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!
  • kmgstevens
    kmgstevens Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Incredible progress - good job!! I have been at it for nearly six months as well (started with WW and then transitioned to MFP around April), but I'm only at about half of where you are. Hm...maybe I should check out that P90X thing ;)
  • bethany41h
    bethany41h Posts: 218
    Options
    Fantastic! Great work!
  • brandiepair
    Options
    Incredible progress - good job!! I have been at it for nearly six months as well (started with WW and then transitioned to MFP around April), but I'm only at about half of where you are. Hm...maybe I should check out that P90X thing ;)

Girl, you can do it!! Send me a friend request. We can talk about what made me so successful. (hint, it's food!!)
  • wannabesexymama
    wannabesexymama Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! WTG Hun keep it up Onederland is with in sight!!
  • suenevico
    suenevico Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    congralations! You look great
  • marise1113
    marise1113 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Great work, :drinker: Congrats
  • zeusbella
    zeusbella Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Wow!! WTG
  • MRehanM
    MRehanM Posts: 3
    Options
    Great motivation for all. Keep it up
  • redwingsfan6712
    redwingsfan6712 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • Kathleen_Jean
    Options
    Amazing job! You should be so proud of this outstanding accomplishment! The results are undeniable. Keep up the great work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!