AN AHAAAAA LESSON

Options
This afternoon I was so busy I didnt get to eat lunch. I had 1500 calories left and decided that I would treat myself to fast food because I have not had any for 3 months. I ordered a whopper with cheese and small onion ring which was well within my calories.

Well about 1 hour after dinner and still feeling really full and discusting my daughters wanted to do the 30 day shred with me again. The good news is that I almost finished it today however the bad news is that I alomost vomited on my livingroom floor (lol).

After that we went in the pool where I did kicks and frog jumps and whatever else and again still feel sick.

The moral of the story is..... no matter how good you think something is going to taste and no matter how much you think you miss it...... its really not as good as it is in your mind so dont bother.

Debbie

Replies

• tracyts
    tracyts Posts: 113
    Options
    Sorry you ended up getting ill! Good ahaaa though! I'll have to remember that 3 months down the road;)
  • JUSTFORME2010
    JUSTFORME2010 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    i HAVE REALLY REALIZED THAT NO MATTER WHAT I WANTED TO EAT IT WAS NEVER WORTH THE CALORIES OR TASTED AS GOOD AS I THOUGHT IT WOULD. CHOCOLATE, SNACKS, ALCOHOL, ETC.
  • MFPfriend
    MFPfriend Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    Ugh, I know what you mean! The other day I was catching a ride with friends home from a town 4 hours away. We stopped at a McDonalds. I went to the bathroom, and when I came back, they were all in the car with McDonalds. They held up a bag and said, "We already got you something." It was a cheeseburger and medium fries. (I wasn't too excited about the cheeseburger, but the fries sounded REALLLL good, lol).

Long story short, we got home, and 4 hours later, I was in the bathroom with massive diarrhea, and feeling like I was going to die.

No more grease for this kid, lol.
  • LittlePam
    Options
    I don't think I could eat greasy food right now. I just know my stomach would protest! Great job though on doing Shred AND pool work!
  • JUSTFORME2010
    JUSTFORME2010 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I had that the last time I ate there as well after dieting for a month. It really turned me off of it for a while