Have you or are you doing Hip Hop Abs or Insanity?

Options
Hello there! I have done hip hop abs and I am 16 days away from finishing insanity. I know how tough it is to stay motivated to stay on top of exercise, but if you are someone who needs extra motivation to get moving, contact me and I would be more than happy to help you out, especially since I have gone through the exact same excuses you may have.

Replies

• kbrhelker23
    kbrhelker23 Posts: 62
    Options
    have you gotten good results from insanity so far? my husband and i are going into week 3 on monday... i definately feel stronger but havent measured myself from the start (whoops) . I'm hoping to lose some inches :0) btw how was hip hop abs? good results? was it hard like insanity? i feel like after doing this much of insanity, no other workout will compare. we will always want super hard workouts which is a good thing...
  • Sarabeth5
    Sarabeth5 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I JUST ordered Hip Hop Abs. Can't wait to get it. My plan is to use it in between running and lifting at the gym.
  • NYCGIRL928
    NYCGIRL928 Posts: 8
    Options
    I haven't lost much weight with insanity but my muscle definition is definitely better than before I started. With hip hop abs, its a lot easier than insanity. so going backwards would feel a little odd. My regimen ends on the 16th and I will more than likely kick it into the asylum, which is basic sports training. I use the beachbody website to get extra support from my coach as well as using it to coach people who have looked up to me for help.
  • NYCGIRL928
    NYCGIRL928 Posts: 8
    Options
    Glad to hear u ordered hip hop abs! its a lot of fun :-)
  • jeremyw1977
    jeremyw1977 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I haven't lost much weight with insanity but my muscle definition is definitely better than before I started. With hip hop abs, its a lot easier than insanity. so going backwards would feel a little odd. My regimen ends on the 16th and I will more than likely kick it into the asylum, which is basic sports training. I use the beachbody website to get extra support from my coach as well as using it to coach people who have looked up to me for help.

I agree, I didn't feel like I got as good of a burn from Hip Hop Abs as I did from Insanity.
    When you call Asylum "basic sports training", be prepared for a dose of reality, because there is nothing "basic" about it.

I have only done a few of the Asylum workouts, and they are absolutely brutal. I think my body runs out of sweat before I'm finished.
  • FitMom4Life22
    FitMom4Life22 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I just bought it also!! Have you started yet?