Oh yes I did!

Options
I've lost a bit of weight since joining this site, and my experience thus far with weight loss is that if I eat appropriately and drink enough water then the weight will come off. I haven't been gaining (other than the 5 lb fluctuation) but I haven't been eating well either. Today for some odd reason, I felt like a slob and exercised my little heart out until I felt like I was about to vomit. This (clearly) isn't healthy nor do I plan to make a habit of it. What I would like to do is find a few people that have a bit of fitness knowledge that can help me with workouts in problem areas. Though I'm not picky, all friends are welcome :flowerforyou:

Replies

• AmandasaurasRex
    Options
    *kicks rocks and sulks in the corner* no one wants to be my fwend? :sad:
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options
    no friends for you!
  • AmandasaurasRex
    Options
    B-b-but I wanna!!!!
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    no friends for you!

OP wouldn't want you anyways. You're mean! And put a shirt on, this isn't a dating site!
  • AmandasaurasRex
    Options
    Ooh, I like her! :love:
  • melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    Options
    hmmmmmmmmmmmm u just do 60 minutes of cardio everyday
    eat what u want and stay under caleries................................................
  • goodtimezzzz
    goodtimezzzz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    no friends for you!

OP wouldn't want you anyways. You're mean! And put a shirt on, this isn't a dating site!
  • goodtimezzzz
    goodtimezzzz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    put a shirt on this isnt a "before" site;)
  • AmandasaurasRex
    Options

Hey! I'm a fan of shirtless men *hint hint*

And you're right, it's a "during" site :wink:
  • craigmandu
    craigmandu Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    What is your normal exercise routine now?

BTW: I got a kick out of your profile page..."My thigh gap isn't as defined as I want it to be"...that made me spit out a little water :laugh:
  • AmandasaurasRex
    Options
    What is your normal exercise routine now?

BTW: I got a kick out of your profile page..."My thigh gap isn't as defined as I want it to be"...that made me spit out a little water :laugh:
    Uh...define "normal" :blushing: I pretty much stopped exercising altogether, but am starting back at it. I'm looking for something that combines cardio and tricep exercises.

Thank you. Most don't get my sarcasm :laugh:
  • whierd
    Options

The hate is strong in this one!!
  • whierd
    Options
    no friends for you!

BTDT