Anyone recommend or try other intense DVD workouts?

Options
Marcillene
Marcillene Posts: 484 Member
and have success? i saw a post on here about Power 90? im talking (Cheaper... maybe not AS effective but still give some results and get you into better shape)... talking besides P90X, and Turbo fire, and Insanity...ect.?

Maybe older DVD's i could get off Amazon?

Replies

• kateauch
    kateauch Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    A lot of JM's stuff is free on youtube.
  • stinkinstone
    stinkinstone Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Try Supreme 90 day.

Under $20 at Walmart.com. Exallent workouts. 10 DVD. I am on day 63.
  • buttercup68110
    buttercup68110 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    i alternate with tae bo and leslie sansone dvds
  • danni766
    danni766 Posts: 23
    Options
    About to start Jillian Michael's 30 day shred! I have heard some great things about it plus you can find all of the videos on youtube so there's no harm in trying!
  • ShallaLovee1
    ShallaLovee1 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Recommend Taebo! Very cheap and effective. He has some serious variety in cardio kickboxing DVDs.
  • MissSaturday
    MissSaturday Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    and have success? i saw a post on here about Power 90? im talking (Cheaper... maybe not AS effective but still give some results and get you into better shape)... talking besides P90X, and Turbo fire, and Insanity...ect.?

you can try many different workout here:
    http://thefitmiss.tumblr.com/post/29220584894/online-workout-videos
  • Marcillene
    Options
    Try Supreme 90 day.

thank you! i might definitally try this... are there props you need? or just the DVD set?
  • Marcillene
    Options
    Recommend Taebo! Very cheap and effective. He has some serious variety in cardio kickboxing DVDs.

do you need alot of space to do it in?
  • Marcillene
    Options

you can try many different workout here:
    http://thefitmiss.tumblr.com/post/29220584894/online-workout-videos

Thank you!
  • AprilEhrig
    AprilEhrig Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    zuzkalight.com or bodyrock.com has great workouts that are super intense.
  • Blueyedtine
    Blueyedtine Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Jillian's Six Week Six pack is no joke! I think it's abotu $10 at Target, good luck :)
  • blackeraser
    Options
    I suggest any jillian micahels dvd they are super cheap but give you results in a SHORT amount of time.
  • Marcillene
    Options
    Try Supreme 90 day.

My husband did this and loved it. I've done a few of the videos from it and like it a lot. It does require an exercise ball at least.

We've also been doing Weider X-Factor recently, which is a 60-day program. It comes in a box with pushup stands but you don't need them, so if you can get it off Craigslist or something, just do that. It's only about 35 bucks at Walmart. I can tell you definitively that you don't need extra equipment for this one and we have had a ton of success with it (I've lost inches and weight, and my pics are amazing--I'll post a success story when I'm done).

Definitally do post please!! because i just got it and hope to start it!!!
  • sbeckys
    sbeckys Posts: 5
    Options
    Jillian Michaels 30 day shred is awesome!!
  • adioschubs
    adioschubs Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Les Mills Combat. I love it!
  • Forever4me
    Forever4me Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Try collagevideo.com. Hundreds of different workouts - types, intensities, levels, price ranges, all with a 1-3 minute preview, tons of reviews, and great customer service.
  • melfitnesspal13
    melfitnesspal13 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I love Hip Hop Abs, $19.95 for the full set of DVDS, so worth the money. I do these 3-5 days a week, on the other 2-3 days I do any of the beachbdoy.com workouts, all good and fun!
  • laynunugawa
    laynunugawa Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    My favorite workout DVD is Jackie Warner Power Circuit Training. Its a mixture of weights and cardio - you only need a couple of sets of weights. I love this dvd because it has 2 full body workouts at 40 mins or 15 mins and then broken down to 15 min abs, 15 min upper body, or 15 lower body. You can pick and choose your work out depending on how much time you have. These workout are also better on your knees than the Jillian Michael's 30 day shred. Also you can find this for under 20bucks
  • Marcillene
    Options
    My favorite workout DVD is Jackie Warner Power Circuit Training. Its a mixture of weights and cardio - you only need a couple of sets of weights. I love this dvd because it has 2 full body workouts at 40 mins or 15 mins and then broken down to 15 min abs, 15 min upper body, or 15 lower body. You can pick and choose your work out depending on how much time you have. These workout are also better on your knees than the Jillian Michael's 30 day shred. Also you can find this for under 20bucks

sounds like something i would like to try.. do you know where you can find it?
  • Marcillene
    Options
    I love Hip Hop Abs, $19.95 for the full set of DVDS, so worth the money. I do these 3-5 days a week, on the other 2-3 days I do any of the beachbdoy.com workouts, all good and fun!

i am not hip-hop inclined... so do you think it would be harder for someone who doesnt have the greatest cordination? lol.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!