Looking for friends on here

Options
Hi everyone! I joined last year but didn't really use it. I started back again in February after deciding to take control of my health. I would like to add some friends on here for support and motivation.

A bit about me. I'm 28 years old. From Alabama but live in Texas right now. Last summer I started out weighing 332. (I joined because I weighed too much to get on the Wii Fit board.) In February when I started up again I was at 321. Today I weighed in at 284.

Add me if you're also looking for support and little accountability.

Replies

• AndyJo29
    AndyJo29 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 29, just joined today, and my wt is 205. I've yo-yo'd everywhere between 236 and 175 in the past 10 years. I would love to loose all the extra wt and keep it off this time too! I would love to be a support/accountability friend. I'll send a FR. :smile:
  • AmandasaurasRex
    Options
    Hey! Welcome back (and welcome to Andy Jo) I too, am looking for new friends. I've lost a bit and have since slacked off (uh my bad) but am ready to get up on it!

Oh btw, Texas rocks :)
  • canadianvampyregurl
    canadianvampyregurl Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    hey ladies !!!! im in Canada and always looking for new friends to help support, encourage and chat with :) please add me if you'd like :)
  • jandjcassidy
    jandjcassidy Posts: 143
    Options
    Hey all I love helping out others I added u guys!!
  • mizcat
    mizcat Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hey there!!
    Feel free to add me! I'd be glad to encourage you! (Or anyone!)
  • dh7474
    dh7474 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm David , I started Oct. 2012 at a weight of 363, weigh 288 now :) anyone feel free 2 add me ! Give lots of support , and luv it in return :) have a great day !!!
  • ShirellDean
    Options
    Hi everyone I started my journey in March but kinda slacked up so I'm starting over more determined to reach my goals.So far I have lost 20 pounds but looking to lose a minimal of 50 pounds.All are welcomed to add to add me I could use the extra encouragement