Funny NSV

Options
257_Lag
257_Lag Posts: 1,249 Member
It's plenty hot here today and all my 42" waist shorts (with drawstrings) are made of pretty heavy material. Having seen a new low number on the scale today for 2 days in a row (usually means it is going to stick, happy daily weigher) I reached way up to the top shelf to the large pile of 40" waist shorts that I haven't worn in years. Not bad! Not bad at all!

So off to work I went sporting the lightweight 40's.

Right before lunch a co-worker (and very good friend) asked me to look out the window at the cool car. I did. What cool car? Oh, it must have left. Click. What was that?

30 seconds later I get a text of my *kitten* with my shorts ripped from waistband to crotch and my undies saying hello! I have no idea when it happened.

Luckily I live very close by and was able to go home for a change of equipment. I guess it would be even funnier if they had ripped from being too tight but in reality they ripped from being too old. They fit pretty good and I am wearing another pair tomorrow dammit! :bigsmile:

Replies

• _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options
    You lost weight and got to flash everyone at work without getting fired. You're doing all kinds of winning today.
  • AmandasaurasRex
    Options
    You lost weight and got to flash everyone at work without getting fired. You're doing all kinds of winning today.
    YEEEEES!!!!!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    I want to kiss whoever sent you that text. That is hilarious!!! You need to check all your clothes for dry rot before you put them on! What color undies? You know, just for research purposes. :tongue:

tumblr_mecibbRbBB1qmt85zo1_500.gif
  • Evachiquita
    Evachiquita Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Love it! lol
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    I want to kiss whoever sent you that text. That is hilarious!!! You need to check all your clothes for dry rot before you put them on! What color undies? You know, just for research purposes. :tongue:

Brilliant!

Thanks for sharing, you made me laugh out loud during a rather exhausting day. :)
  • 257_Lag
    257_Lag Posts: 1,249 Member
    Options

They were blue shorts and whitey tighty's. Are you stalking me? I hope so, I never had a stalker!
  • Hopelessone
    Hopelessone Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    BWAHAHA, Thanks for making me laugh!! Congrats on the weight loss
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options

They were blue shorts and whitey tighty's. Are you stalking me? I hope so, I never had a stalker!

Just text it to me. :wink:
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    I have to bump this, just because it was so damn funny!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!