Hello all

Options
Finally decided to do something about the growing balloon on the front of my body :-P.

I was in the army for 5 years and pretty fit (parachute qualed) I left 2 years ago and my new job (self employed and sitting on my butt all day) slowly took its toll.

It crept up slowly so I didnt notice it much at first. Started as a little bear belly....nothing to worry about. and I just ignored it, eating like crap and doing next to no exercise.

Then one day in the mirror I noticed something on the sides of my thigh...stretch marks :-(

I have never been so disgusted with myself. I hoped on the scales and saw it zoom past 100 to 102. I was horrified.

Ive been sitting on this for about 2 months just feeling crappy and wondering how this happened to me.

But Ive decided to do something about it. I have a nice suit that I need to fit back into in time for a function in November. Hopefully my motivation and this site and help make that happen.

Thanks

Simon

Replies

• terrys_girl
    Options
    Hi Simon. I'm new here too. Just joined yesterday. I know with faith and determination I will succeed, and I feel the same success for you. Keep up the good fight and you will be victorious!!!!
  • missouri_rain
    missouri_rain Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome Simon, this is such a great site, tons of motivation here.