Not finished yet, but 35lbs down so far!

Options
Broejen
Broejen Posts: 414 Member
I still have at least 50lbs to lose, but I think the 35lbs lost so far has made a big difference! I am 5'2" and started at 218. The photo on the left was taken at 215.8 and the right was taken a few days ago at 183.

fa544d94-7fdb-472e-a25e-66f25e67dc3b_zps4a882578.jpg

Replies

• cynbreau
    cynbreau Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Looking great!!
  • kpk54
    kpk54 Posts: 4,474 Member
    Options
    Major difference. Nice job!
  • Broejen
    Options
    Thanks! I've been at a plateau since early February and am just now getting the scale moving again.
  • bossyfairy
    bossyfairy Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Wow! Well done!! :smile:
  • rhondaec
    rhondaec Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    very good!:smile:
  • iwantdesperately
    iwantdesperately Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! A big difference!!!
  • HealthyLeeLee
    HealthyLeeLee Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    That's a huge difference! Keep it up! :D
  • keriberi9
    keriberi9 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Awesome ;)
  • TotalTory
    TotalTory Posts: 59
    Options
    Such AWESOME progress. Keep it up. :-)
  • stardancer7
    stardancer7 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! You're inspiring!

(Wish I'd kept a pair of pants from when I began--it's such a great visual!)
  • kate7582
    kate7582 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    What are the before and after pant sizes....if you don't mind me asking?!! AMAZING!!
  • Diamond05
    Diamond05 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Great job :flowerforyou:
  • ccckwalk
    ccckwalk Posts: 262
    Options
    WOW girl! You look great! Keep up all your hard work and never give up! You are doing amazing! I hope your evening is fantastic!
    ~Corina
  • KAYRRIE
    KAYRRIE Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I've been at a plateau since early February and am just now getting the scale moving again.

What did you do to break the plateau?
  • S0nsh1ne
    S0nsh1ne Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Great job. Love the pics.
  • LyndaTay
    LyndaTay Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic. You are looking great. I am trying to hit 180 by my birthday in June!
  • danni766
    danni766 Posts: 23
    Options
    Any tips or tricks?!
  • missymakayla
    missymakayla Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    great job.....:happy:
  • Broejen
    Options
    What are the before and after pant sizes....if you don't mind me asking?!! AMAZING!!

I'm wearing the same pants in both pictures, a size 18, but they were so worn & stretched, I was probably a size 20. I am wearing 16's right now but hope to get into 14's in the next 10lbs!
    What did you do to break the plateau?

Well really, I'm not sure it's actually broken...I was hovering around 187 for months, and then it dropped after I decided to start eating my TDEE, but is now hovering around 184. Although I am just finishing up TOM, so I can't say for sure yet. So yeah, I just started eating more and started doing the 30 Day Shred (which I don't do every day) and rebounding on my mini trampoline along with some weights while I'm doing it.
    Any tips or tricks?!

Not really, just count your calories to the best of your ability, make sure you eat enough (I net at LEAST 1500 a day, usually more), and exercise! Logging in to MFP for 295 days in a row probably helped as well. ;)
  • 257_Lag
    257_Lag Posts: 1,249 Member
    Options
    Holey Schnikey's, WAY TO GO!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!