New Hopeful Loser on Board!

Options
I am on my second day using myfitnesspal. I really like the set-up and think tracking my food intake and exercise is going to help me alot...at least I hope so!! Having to enter every little thing I put in my mouth SHOULD help control snacking...I hope. I have a long, long way to go, so reading all your messages encourages me....I hope I can do as good as the rest of you are doing/have done! My daughters are also getting set-up on here, so we can do this together.....

Replies

• Stephanie08
    Stephanie08 Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options
    Welcome! And welcome to your daughters too, it helps to have family and friends to encourage and support you along the way.
  • Dugday
    Dugday Posts: 2
    Options
    Hello and welcome.....................Me too. Just joined, haven't really started yet. Plan to have everything in place to start counting on Monday the16th.
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
    Options
    welcome,
    this is a great site. there is lots of info,motivation and encouragement
  • taylor2461
    Options
    Welcome to you and your daughters! It is great to have someone in it with you and to also hold you accountable! You are going to do great! Cant wait to hear about your successes!
  • sarwood1
    sarwood1 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!:flowerforyou:
  • nijeka
    nijeka Posts: 28
    Options
    Thanks for all the "welcome's"....I look forward to sharing my success stories and hearing all of yours along the way!!