Resisted!!!!!

Options
I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good today!:smile:

Worked 12 tonight and I usually get hungry at the end, especially if I also drink coffee like tonight.
Someone came in in the morning with 2 (two!!!) huge boxes of all kinds of donuts.

I LOVE DONUTS:mad:
I HATE DONUTS:mad:

They are one of the biggest temptations I can imagine.

I resisted. Looked at them, made coffee for everybody who came in for the morningshift and did not touch one. NOT ONE!

:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

Replies

• stschulz
    stschulz Posts: 340
    Options
    I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good today!:smile:

Worked 12 tonight and I usually get hungry at the end, especially if I also drink coffee like tonight.
    Someone came in in the morning with 2 (two!!!) huge boxes of all kinds of donuts.

I LOVE DONUTS:mad:
    I HATE DONUTS:mad:

They are one of the biggest temptations I can imagine.

I resisted. Looked at them, made coffee for everybody who came in for the morningshift and did not touch one. NOT ONE!

:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:
  • natalie424
    natalie424 Posts: 320
    Options
    That's incredible will power! Good for you!
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    YAY!!!! That's wonderful....

Best of luck to you!!!!!!!
  • natalie1
    natalie1 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Good job!! I know how hard it is!
  • iftcheiaf
    iftcheiaf Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    I'm impressed. I'm going to use it a an inspiration for my "temptations" today.
  • Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! Great job!!! (I dont know how to say that in German! :tongue: ) :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Wow, good for you!!!
  • HappyathomeMN
    HappyathomeMN Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO!!! Much better than i would (ok, might) have done.
    donuts, mmmmmmm. NO, donuts, yyuuucckkk.
    Someday I will convince myself. :laugh: :laugh:
  • ColeenSanLeon
    ColeenSanLeon Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! I think that is one of the hardest things when fun food like donuts just appear in your world like that... I try to remind myself they are only flour, sugar and lard - all 3 BAD seriously bad for your health, but knowing that doesn't always matter at the moment.

How awesome that you made coffee for everyone and socialized. That is the true difference between a life style change and a diet - WAY TO GO!!

You will also be my inspiration today!!

68280.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • jbuehrer
    jbuehrer Posts: 285
    Options
    hooray!
  • stschulz
    stschulz Posts: 340
    Options

How awesome that you made coffee for everyone and socialized. That is the true difference between a life style change and a diet - WAY TO GO!!

I'd love to take the credit for that Coleen. Truth is though that for some reason on our unit it is the few men (i.e. most of the time me) to make the coffee. That's what happens when you are a minority:sad: :wink: You don't want to know what happens if I don't!:wink: