HORRIBLE Diet day!!

Options
I ate so much. I started off really well, Special K for breakfast. Then we (bf and daugter) went for walk and ran across a brat sale. So I had a brat and 1/2 of a piece of pie. Tonight we went out for our anniversary, I had some deepfried mozz sticks, salad (ok without the regular dressing..) and a fish fry (deepfried of course) Can you tell I am from Wisconsin?? So I did horrible i think i am going to avoid the scale and slam a bunch of H20....I guess it is a brand new day tomarrow, hope the scale is super forgiving. Well I hope you had a better dieting day than I did. Oh yeah I was going to go for a jog when I got home, yeah that DIDNT happen... so not only a bad diet day, a bad exercising day too....

UHHH... Wish i was naturally skinny. Anyone else??? I am so jelous of those who can eat whatever and be couch potatoes......:angry:

Hope I had a skinny weekend!!

Replies

• Mattysmomma
    Mattysmomma Posts: 268
    Options
    I ate so much. I started off really well, Special K for breakfast. Then we (bf and daugter) went for walk and ran across a brat sale. So I had a brat and 1/2 of a piece of pie. Tonight we went out for our anniversary, I had some deepfried mozz sticks, salad (ok without the regular dressing..) and a fish fry (deepfried of course) Can you tell I am from Wisconsin?? So I did horrible i think i am going to avoid the scale and slam a bunch of H20....I guess it is a brand new day tomarrow, hope the scale is super forgiving. Well I hope you had a better dieting day than I did. Oh yeah I was going to go for a jog when I got home, yeah that DIDNT happen... so not only a bad diet day, a bad exercising day too....

UHHH... Wish i was naturally skinny. Anyone else??? I am so jelous of those who can eat whatever and be couch potatoes......:angry:

Hope I had a skinny weekend!!
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Don't beat yourself up...LOL
    I used to do that to until I realized tomorrow is a new day. Just pick yourself up and go on from there. I have good days and bad days. Luckily...the farther I get into this...the good days outweigh the bad. It's worked for me so far.

"tomorrow is a new day."
  • aaubrey
    aaubrey Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    those skinny people arent neccasarily healthy either.
    A.) Dont be on a diet
    B.) I know it is easy to forget that we cant eat everything we want to all the time. I ate tuna on salad so tonight I got to have ice cream and some chips and salsa.
    C. make yourself workout at first if you have to. You get to eat more YEA! And, it is a great addiction to get if you stick it out.
    And Nazi is right, dont be too hard on yourself and give up and say you cant do it. A lot of people that have the same problems with food as you have done it all you have to do is ask for help. But you are the one who has to make the good choices!! :smile:
  • SoupNazi
    Options
    A.) Dont be on a diet
    B.) I know it is easy to forget that we cant eat everything we want to all the time. I ate tuna on salad so tonight I got to have ice cream and some chips and salsa.
    C. make yourself workout at first if you have to. You get to eat more YEA! And, it is a great addiction to get if you stick it out.
    And Nazi is right, dont be too hard on yourself and give up and say you cant do it. A lot of people that have the same problems with food as you have done it all you have to do is ask for help. But you are the one who has to make the good choices!! :smile:
    Do you hafta call me Nazi??LMBO!!!!!!

I'll take soup.:laugh:
  • jbuehrer
    jbuehrer Posts: 285
    Options
    me too!!!!!!!
    I was doing fine until i got to work! I have a coworker that is always bringing me stuff... brownies, ice cream, boxed chocolates, Bing Cherries (healthy one) I'm so sugared up! I gained two pounds since i started there.. i keep telling her.. "I'm on a diet!" i DON'T THINK SHE BELIEVES ME. Oh well.... I don't want to start hiding it from her.:tongue:
  • SoupNazi
    Options
    me too!!!!!!!
    I was doing fine until i got to work! I have a coworker that is always bringing me stuff... brownies, ice cream, boxed chocolates, Bing Cherries (healthy one) I'm so sugared up! I gained two pounds since i started there.. i keep telling her.. "I'm on a diet!" i DON'T THINK SHE BELIEVES ME. Oh well.... I don't want to start hiding it from her.:tongue:
    Uh...can you send her to me?:blushing:
    LOL
  • jbuehrer
    jbuehrer Posts: 285
    Options
    me too!!!!!!!
    Uh...can you send her to me?:blushing:
    LOL

I know! RIght?
    She's so nice....
    But the sugar has to stop!
  • aaubrey
    aaubrey Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    A.) Dont be on a diet
    Do you hafta call me Nazi??LMBO!!!!!!

I'll take soup.:laugh:

Ha Ha...the irony is that it never even dawned on me lol (ding bat moment). It was no reflection of your personality :laugh: