5'9 size?

Options
I'm 5'9, I weigh 137ish. Right now I'm a size 6 pants, 4-6 dress, and small shirt unless the girls don't fit (double DD) then I'm a medium.

What size are other ladies around my weight and height?

Replies

• bethwindisch
    bethwindisch Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9" and weight 202, which is obviously overweight. I've lost almost 30 pounds since January and hope to lose at least 30 more. I'm 51 years old and going through menopause right now and I think that's obviously effecting my metabolism. I weighed around 135 in college and then maintained at 150 for many years until having children. I'm trying not to focus too much on the number and more on the health and how I feel. I'm proud of the work I've already done and hopeful I can continue.
  • Phrick
    Phrick Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    I'm just shy of 5'8" and 218 lb with a goal in the 140-150 range. I wear an 18 pants, 3x shirt (G-cup breasts) and I don't wear dresses :laugh:
  • bookyeti
    bookyeti Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Just under 5'9".
    I'm a busty (38F), natural hourglass. I have a large frame (wide pelvic bone, large rib cage, large wrist bone and muscular legs). I'll never been a "dainty daisy", but I'm okay with that.

If we're talking numbers, I'm currently 223 but my estimate of where I should be to feel my best is somewhere around 180.

My ultimate goal is not a number on the scale but to reduce my BF% to 31 or under, reduce my waist measurement, and to wear a size 12 again. (I'm currently in a 14/16).
  • Kristendcampbell
    Kristendcampbell Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    I am just under 5' 9 as well

38D, large bone structure. Currently 185, still holding alot of weight in lower half of my body. Goal is 158, I have been 169 last year, but I believe I can't keep it off due to not having developed enough lean muscle so I am working on that. If I look trimmer and more toned at 169 I would be happy, but I think my range is 149-169 top end.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Yes. That's me. Wait, can you transferred that to metric system because I'm not sure the measurements. what are we measuring here?
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    5'9, 150 pounds roughly, wear a size 4... 6's tend to be too big. Small or medium top depending on the fit.
  • royvor
    royvor Posts: 271
    Options
    I am 5 ft 8

I wear a size 11 in pants and have a 38C bra size.

I weigh 164.3 lbs. I want to be 150-155 lbs. I don't know my body fat %.
  • fitwithwhit88
    fitwithwhit88 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 5'9" as well, currently around 157 pounds. Bottoms I typically wear a large or size 10/11/12 depending on the brand. Tops I wear medium. Goal weight is around 140.
  • RoadsterGirlie
    RoadsterGirlie Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Holy crap OP, we have almost the same stats! Congrats on your loss. When I was in the 130's, I was right at where you are - between a 4 and a 6. In the 120's I'm in a 0-2.
  • teamstanish
    teamstanish Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Holy crap OP, we have almost the same stats! Congrats on your loss. When I was in the 130's, I was right at where you are - between a 4 and a 6. In the 120's I'm in a 0-2.

Woo hoo twinsie! I would love to be 120-130...maybe someday still working on that.
  • dkirbrox
    dkirbrox Posts: 6
    Options
    I'm just shy of 5'10", 200lbs, with a goal of 160ish for now. I'm a 36B cup, size 12 pants, and L-XL in women's shirts.
  • my1focus
    my1focus Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    i liked how i looked at 140-145ish. I was wearing size 8 jeans (bubble butt) and small or medium tops (not super busty). I felt comfortable at that weight and not too frail looking.
  • KNK1988
    KNK1988 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    5'8.25ish I currently weigh in the ball park of 207. That puts me in a comfortable 16. I have and hour glass figure. But have wide hips and 38DD. When I was 162 I was a 12. Seems to be the size my body defaults too most of the time regardless of my weight. I just started wearing a larger size when I hit the 190's. But it's the hips, I dont think I can get below a 12.
  • mommy8777
    mommy8777 Posts: 15
    Options
    I'm 5'9 currently 215 (yuck) I have a large frame and a decent amount of muscle currently size 16 pants and large- xlarge shirt... I am aiming for around 170, although its just a number- more or less depends on how I feel and look. Anyway, check out mybodygallery.com if you need visuals of what various women look like by filters of height, age, weight, and body shape; its a pretty handy site to help gain perspective. Best of luck!
  • RyanneRose
    RyanneRose Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    At my best I was about 145. It was high school, more than 10 years ago, so I don't remember my size. I'm currently 193, losing lots of weight after pregnancy. I was up at 224 :/
  • smirf1972
    smirf1972 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9 and weighed in this morning at 154.5 my BF is 28.5 and i've just tried on my old size 12 jeans and they fitted! I'm a size 12(british sizes) yay :bigsmile:
  • lottieee55
    Options
    I'm 5'9 my weight is around 120 and I'm UK size 8 :)
  • A_Fit_Mom
    A_Fit_Mom Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    I am 5'8 and 158. I am a size 8. I want to get down to a 4/6.
  • shahoopingarner
    shahoopingarner Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Im 5'9 and 137lbs.

Wear size 26 in vanity pants which is a 3-5 and a 35 in inseam. Small tops. And like a 34 A bra.

Goal is size 25 or 24 and 120 lbs with muscle and flat tummy.