Starting off on a long weight loss process

Options
Hello, I weight 389 pounds! I really need to lose this and have started to be very serious about it. I have officially started Monday of this week and right now and try to consume at the most, 2000 calories a day. I also walk approximately 2.4km or 1.5 miles DAILY.

I'm from Brampton, ON, which is a suburb of Toronto. In the kind of suburban landscape I am in, you basically need to use a vehicle to get around anywhere, and after time, it can make you bigger.

I am absolutely serious about losing this weight, because this is not good.

Replies

• simonc14
    simonc14 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm 48, and live in the UK. I've been using MFP for five months and it's been of enormous value>
  • painauxraisin
    painauxraisin Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    You can add me too if you like! I'm in France but my lovely step mum lives just outside of Toronto. I love it there!

Good luck with your weightloss.
  • MikeBrusiaHart
    Options
    good luck my buddy this site will really help you keep records up to date all you have to do is keep being honest with your self if u slip its not a bad thing as long as you tell your self hiding cals are a bad thing I know I did it for a few months and ballooned if you have a bad day do not be hard on your self to much just say tomorrow will be a better day and strive to have a better day if you have a good day praise your self and make sure you know you had a good day a lot of people have 6 strict days where they will stick to there cal count and on 7th day have one treat this might be a good way depending on self control for me it is very bad I like all the bad stuff to much lol best of luck to you , you will find great support on this site as so many people are in the same frame of mind for what ever reason they want to lose weight or be health the site is so easy to keep tabs on exercise and food and is helping me lots good luck